Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Manga suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No don't be a traditional Herimt... be a Master Roshi hermit...

Still can live in solitude if you want but have satelite/DVD/Computer
for anime and bouns material, Plus an island...

That's the life for me
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

I always thought hermits were cool, I saw once on TV one guy live in the mountains in India for twenty years and all he did was carve out churches out of the rock on the side of the mountains with nothing else but a shovel and pic. He build a dozen of them. Now thats dedication

My brother lives in India, though he's coming back home. Last time I heard, he grew a giant beard and was skinny as hell. :mrgreen:
India will do that. I think I will be a kame sennin hermit. It would be the life. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yeah it's also flooding bad. He's also got the shits there too. :mrgreen:
India seems like a weird place to visit. I plan on one day traveling the world. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I plan on avoiding the shits. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Steve said: I plan on avoiding the shits.

Then skip Korea, They call it the Korea Crud but it is a air bourn virus that everyone gets and it gives you cramps, fever and a few other nasties.
That's horrible! I guess I am never going to korea. 8O 8O 8O 8O
A little Hot Tea will fix that up. Wait.......no it won't. :mrgreen:
It is probably something that you would have for the rest of your life. I have permanent diareha yaah. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
What's the one where your shit feels like fire coming out? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't know what it is called, and I definitely don't want it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It sputters like an empty ketchup squeeze bottle. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That just isn't good. I don't want to sound like a sputtering ketchup bottle. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Your shit is red like ketchup too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5