Import Anime Forums

Full Version: cars, zoom zoom zoom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nothing new happening now i guess.
but anywho, i wanted to start a new thread thread so how bout thing............
so what kind of car is everyone driving?
i know this is cheesy but what he heck..........

me, i'm driving a 95 jeep wrangler. actually i'm selling it now.
i want the new scion tc. its affordable and looks nice.
1994 Ford Taurus got it from my old man for free last year so the price was beyond affordable for me. Big Grin
Yellow 2000 Jeep Wrangler. If I hadn't driven the crap outta it with my friends i'd absolutely love it. Still a great car - but I beat the hell outta the inside of it in only 5 years lol. Having to fix all kinda crap all the time. Just dropped $250 on something last month. Forgot what it's called, I don't know crap about cars.
a spring quarter bus pass -- but im upgrading pretty soon...to summer quarter
a spring quarter bus pass -- but im upgrading pretty soon...to summer quarter, then i'll get all the chicks!!
Hey Odin the bus is my area back off jk

:p

Peace
I drive a Ford LTD. It's a tank of a car and I like it.
Whenever it gets a new engine or whatever I'll be driving some kind of truck that was made in like 87. My actually transportation was supposed to be a little red car that needs a lot more work, I don't know the model, or year of it.
A 2005 Hyundai Tiburon; I call him Nightwing. You got to name your car.
Well I'm driving a 96 Dodge Intrepid, purple of course... (wild orchid) son has a red 91 Nissan extended cab truck, (taran) hubby has 2 fiero's, the one he's driving is either an 85 or 86, purple (night wolf), and a ZR2 body kit white fiero (snow ball) and Tsukiko has an 86 fiero black (kuro neko). Here is a link to the fiero's (with the other two under the "Other Fiero's link (night wolf & kuro neko): Fiero Page
2003 Acura TL type S. Just made my first payment on it. Still need to sell my 1992 Lexus SC300.
96' Honda Civic EX
My car is a '92 Subaru Legacy wagon that needs to have a hole in the gas tank fixed before June 7th so I can keep it on the road (stupid safety tests...) It's been an awesome car for years but now it's starting to bio-degrade. I was planning on getting rid of it until my dad put new tires on it last month... now I feel obligated to keep it rolling for another year or two.
My wife gets to drive our '01 Chrysler Neon. It's got all sorts of bells and whistles that I love having on the car (keyless entry, mp3 playing stereo, AC, cruise and on the list goes) but the car is still a piece of crap. I don't know how I managed to get talked into buying a north american car again but I've had nothing but bad luck with domestic vehicles.
I wants to get me a newer Subaru to cherish and love... the initials STI on the hood would make me even happier.
when i first got my jeep, i noticed that people like to wave to eachother. what i mean is, i'm driving and then i'de see another jeep on the other side. the person in the other jeep will wave and so i wave back. hahaha, it must be a jeep thing.....
BMW m3 (weekender) and a Sunfire GT (work car)..

BTW Vicious, how do you like the TL? I was looking at a '05, but don't know if i can get rid of the beamer..
Pages: 1 2