Import Anime Forums

Full Version: cars, zoom zoom zoom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A black 2004 Hyundai Elantra... good gas mileage... that's all I care about with gas prices these days.
ZeroInterrupt Wrote:BMW m3 (weekender) and a Sunfire GT (work car)..

BTW Vicious, how do you like the TL? I was looking at a '05, but don't know if i can get rid of the beamer..

I've had it for about 5 weeks now. I like it. It's got decent power so I can speed on the highways but not mad power like the Evo I test drove had. That type of power would get me into so much trouble. I didn't even look at BMW's or Benzes because after having the Lexus, I wanted something where it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to repair it.
I'm the designated driver so whenever someone is too mad or drunk I get to drive their car. I've never owned a car so I get to drive all my buddies cars pretty cheapskate-ish huh?
ladysilverice Wrote:that's all I care about with gas prices these days.

ahhh gas is geting too expensive now. well actually i really dont have to worry about that, i get free gas.
Quote:I've had it for about 5 weeks now. I like it. It's got decent power so I can speed on the highways but not mad power like the Evo I test drove had. That type of power would get me into so much trouble. I didn't even look at BMW's or Benzes because after having the Lexus, I wanted something where it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to repair it.

OMG you are not kidding... I learned real quick how to change my own oil after I got spanked with a $150 charge for an oil change... As for the Evo I know what you mean. My younger brother just picked up an Evo7, its a nice car and all but it is a little too plain for me. Personally i love the STI's but there are nicer cars for the same price.
mitsi diamante 98 there are pictures on the forum somewhere but i cant remember.
Unfortunatly i got a leak in the windscreen,somehow all of a sudden.As in really nasty.I got in the car to find the floor a puddle and water sloshing inside the dash.
As i write the car is stripped out in the garage with all airgaps plugged and a dehumidifier hgoing 24 hours.Unfortunatly after that happened there was a heap of flooding and a state of crises blah blah blah.About 30%of the anual rainfall in 24 hours.Its meant its cold and moist here so i havnt had a chance to dry out all the cars interior.And without the heat of the sun on the car getting the water out is taking forever.The dehumidifier was cheap and takes forever.Sofar in almost 2 days i cant have gotten more than 10-15 litres out.Which is probably alot considering its mainly in the dash/vents and the sponge mats that run up the firewall.Almost easier to pay someone but a tube of silicon and a cheap dehumidifier worke out alot cheaper.
Plus with the flooding now the mechanics and stuff will be super busy with all the flood damaged cars.They were allready busy because of some flooding the week before.
This is the worst weather this place has had and its extremely strange
Should be sunny tomorrow so ill have it finished and back together by the following day.No biggy considering my mothers 4x4 was our only means of transport the last 2 days because of the flood.T least doing it myself i know ive done it properly.Some of the places just go over quickly with a wet vac instead of pulling everything out and giving it a thourough dry.which wouldnt work cause its sponge under the nylone carpet.It would feel dry from the top but would be choka full of water
Well nothing special for me an 03 4 door Focus. Though I did get the chance to take an Audi TT for a spin recently and fell in love with a car
Pages: 1 2