Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Saiyuki, Please help me find.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been wanting to watch Saiyuki for a while. Just been putting it off beacuse I didnt have the money and I'm LAZY(admitting it is the first step to recovery). Well, I had a place I was going to buy the complete set for around $40 American, but for some reason now all they carry are Anime soundtracks. I dont know why, but it confuses my and make me want to end it all. Well, I've seen seen a couple of sites selling Saiyuki English dubb but its only the first half. If anyone knows where I can get the complete English dubbed Saiyuki please let me know. Thanks.
kcdvd.com

I bought the box set about 2 weeks ago along with some fx stuff (or what looked to be fx). Big Grin Still need to find time to bust it open and see it's quality though. I think it's $37US or so. Last I checked, it was in stock.

http://kcdvd.com/SaiyukiBundle.html

Bonus...I *think* these guys actually have customer service, plus they have some coupons for free shipping over $100 or $10 off $200 orders. Hope that's what you were looking for.
Wink
try this
http://www.animekrazy.com
i have the china version its have good quality but the sub are not exellent
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:kcdvd.com

I bought the box set about 2 weeks ago along with some fx stuff (or what looked to be fx). Big Grin Still need to find time to bust it open and see it's quality though. I think it's $37US or so. Last I checked, it was in stock.

Bonus...I *think* these guys actually have customer service, plus they have some coupons for free shipping over $100 or $10 off $200 orders. Hope that's what you were looking for.
Wink

are these FX or what? If they are how is the shipping on that site?
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:kcdvd.com

Wink
wooow
this site have a very big collection !!
and the prices are fu**ing good
maybe i try it once i have money Wink
Lionheart Wrote:are these FX or what? If they are how is the shipping on that site?

You know, I really couldn't tell you for sure. From looking at some of the stuff I was able to buy, it looks like typical fx packaging with their semi-clear covers. Basically, it seems like the picture they show you is what you get. However, these days it seems like you can't take a book by it's cover, and I haven't taken a whif at the DVD's for paint thinner. Wink But I think it's safe to say that they still have a few fx titles. (Obviously, not all the stuff they sell is fx.)

As for shipping, it's media air I believe. It took like 2 weeks for my order to arrive. I believe they're in the states and I'm in Canada and I was still able to use their coupon for free shipping. Big Grin I imagine the order I placed a couple of days ago will go through customs and will take even longer this time.
thanks for information
maybe i'll try to buy from them Wink
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:You know, I really couldn't tell you for sure. From looking at some of the stuff I was able to buy, it looks like typical fx packaging with their semi-clear covers. Basically, it seems like the picture they show you is what you get. However, these days it seems like you can't take a book by it's cover, and I haven't taken a whif at the DVD's for paint thinner. Wink But I think it's safe to say that they still have a few fx titles. (Obviously, not all the stuff they sell is fx.)

As for shipping, it's media air I believe. It took like 2 weeks for my order to arrive. I believe they're in the states and I'm in Canada and I was still able to use their coupon for free shipping. Big Grin I imagine the order I placed a couple of days ago will go through customs and will take even longer this time.

I guess ill try to buy a title from them sometime then. Smile Do you know the return policy?
Lionheart Wrote:are these FX or what? If they are how is the shipping on that site?
Actually, most of them are not FX, even though they show FX pictures. I emailed them and I got reply saying that they will send you MI, MAC, or FX depending on what they have in stock (you dont get to choose). For example, even though they show pictures of FX Escaflowne, if you order, you would get a MAC version. They said that most of their FX is gone (obviously).
Exactly what I was thinking and HBK you saved me the trouble of E-Mailing the owners.
hbk101 Wrote:Actually, most of them are not FX, even though they show FX pictures. I emailed them and I got reply saying that they will send you MI, MAC, or FX depending on what they have in stock (you dont get to choose). For example, even though they show pictures of FX Escaflowne, if you order, you would get a MAC version. They said that most of their FX is gone (obviously).

Well that sucks how you don't get to choose if it's not FX. Sad I guess I'll have to wait and see what sets I get the second time around. I wish they would give the manufacturer with their details.

As for return policy...I think they mention something along the lines of "we replace all defective discs and we give you 2 months to mention it."...Hmmm...good luck if you end up with a FX set. (*Strong Bad 2000 now goes to a corner and prays he doesn't have a defective dvd.*)

One thing to also note is that it looks like they have lots of stuff but when you try to add it your cart....that's when you know whether they actually have the item in stock.
I'm wondering if I would have gotten priority instead of media if I actually paid for shipping.
thanks hbk for mentioning that Smile
No sweat.

It's pretty obivous if one looks at fruits basket set. It shows the front cover of FX set, but has 4 discs. Only MI makes 4 disc Fruits basket set. It's a easy give away.
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:Well that sucks how you don't get to choose if it's not FX. Sad I guess I'll have to wait and see what sets I get the second time around. I wish they would give the manufacturer with their details.

As for return policy...I think they mention something along the lines of "we replace all defective discs and we give you 2 months to mention it."...Hmmm...good luck if you end up with a FX set. (*Strong Bad 2000 now goes to a corner and prays he doesn't have a defective dvd.*)

One thing to also note is that it looks like they have lots of stuff but when you try to add it your cart....that's when you know whether they actually have the item in stock.
I'm wondering if I would have gotten priority instead of media if I actually paid for shipping.

Well hate to say it a lot of sellers are assholes and don't give all the information. Many probally don't care or they just don't know the difference not sure which it is but you get the idea...
The MI sayuki sets are the same disks as the FX (direct rips), they are the exact same quality..i found them here:

http://www.anotherheaven.biz/english_dub...me___s?b=1
Pages: 1 2