Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Saiyuki, Please help me find.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bmvtoys Wrote:The MI sayuki sets are the same disks as the FX (direct rips), they are the exact same quality..i found them here:

http://www.anotherheaven.biz/english_dub...me___s?b=1

How do you figure that? The MI set is subbed only no dub... besides, it's not a direct R1 rip like the FX set is, all you have to do is compare the first episode and you'll see the Japanese subs on the MI set aren't dub titled like the FX set is.. which in my opinion, changes Haukai's (sp?) character into one that curses frequently instead of one that rarely curses at all. Which may not bother most people, but it did Tsukiko and I, so much so that I traded the FX set I had, and we won't be getting the R1 of this set!!
Im not sure of your sources of information on MI, but ther E series MI stuff is dubbed and subbed. I have both boxes and they are the same everything that the FX set has, just a different box. English/Japanese audio, english subtitles etc..

There is a MI subbed set too, but that's not the one in question. B
bmvtoys Wrote:Im not sure of your sources of information on MI, but ther E series MI stuff is dubbed and subbed. I have both boxes and they are the same everything that the FX set has, just a different box. English/Japanese audio, english subtitles etc..

There is a MI subbed set too, but that's not the one in question. B

I have the MI subbed version, (I've also had the FX version and the 1st episode R1 of Saiyuki) and I'll still take the subbed original HK MI version over any FX, R1 or FX rip by MI due to the fact they changed Hakai's (sp?) character, which is really too bad since the FX set was nice, but since I wouldn't listen to it dubbed because of the character change, and the subs are exactly the same as the dub, (dub titled) there was no point in keeping it.
I purchased the MI sets of Saiyuki Set 1 & 2

Both have Eng/Jap audio, They are direct rips of the FX sets but be warned there is alot of high pixilation like on the Samurai Deeper Kyo set

Hope that helps Smile
Pages: 1 2