Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gettin' out of Hell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Greetings, greetings.

For those of you who haven't figured it out, I'm currently being held against my will with Ka-Talliya here in the desert.

You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.
Vagrant Saint Wrote:You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.
Having fun then :p ?
Vagrant Saint Wrote:You'll probably all be glad to know that I've done nothing for the last 4 months except bore her to death with the stories I write, talk non-stop about my fiance and throw heavy, blunt objects at her.
YES!!! Someone to fullful my job while she's over there!!! Muahahah! Except... I make her see crappy art instead of stuff to read.
That's just not right you two! :p And your artwork is very good and getting better!!

Being held against our will, isn't that the truth!! And I throw heavy, blunt objects back!!
Well, I've given in to the fact that they're probably going to just jerk my chain around until I wind up leaving the same day as Ka-Talliya.

You know, for as much as the government just blatently wastes money, you'd think they wouldn't mind wasting a little of it to get their troops home to their families. Especially when there's no apparent reason to keep them in the desert. :mad:
Painful! This is the word I would use to describe our flight picture today. We got all our 10 people together, in uniform and wow, you could just feel the negative energy. I can't wait to get home. Maybe I'll post our shop pic when we get it tomorrow.
Very painful.
Well, VS is getting his wish, he's out of here VERY soon! Smile And I'll be heading home shortly there after. Big Grin I will be passing through no less than 3 countries when I leave here, before I get to Baltimore!! I guess we are taking the scenic route.
YAY! I can finally get away from Mitchell! Now I just have to work on getting rid of Rockey.... Wink
...volunteer him for the school house, hehe!!
hey KA TA,
WEll it was rough but we prayed for ya and i think you are making it through jsut fine...well gotta run...vrey tired....just got off a dispatch gotta get up early tommorrow...see you later...and I hope you can make it too the bachlorette party.... (Grins) Big Grin
Well, VS is leaving and I'm on standby to get out of this place!!
Hey Akane!! Thank you for the box!!! Here's to August plans of marriage and a kick ass bachlorette party!!
Released From Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Released From Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
W00t! Welcome back Ka-Talliya Smile !
Rock on KA-TA, I know Schultz is on pins and needles for ya. Hey he might even give up EQ2 for a week when you get home. Hell who and am I kidding...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5