Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Aeon Flux Returns...Hmm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool
I liked that show
It could work as a movie I just hope they take it seriously.
As for the game yeah that could work as well, but i hope they dont just throw aeon into the old bloodrayne engine. I loved the bloodrayne games, but Id want Aeon to be different.
I was really hoping to find that Peter Chung was making new episodes, since a city of anorexic people in bondage gear is better when all the characters aren't men. Disapointed, I found a silver lining thinking that Charlize wearing little more than a leather belt can't be all bad. Then I saw pictures, what a waste those are. The game may have the potential to not completely suck. As in it might have decent concept art. I think I'll just watch Reign.
WandererX12 Wrote:Then I saw pictures, what a waste those are.

Aww, man. I was really wanting a hot chick to be in it too. Sad
Charlize Theron lost so much weight its shocking...but shes still not "anorexic" enough so doesnt look quite the part...
but i still would Wink :p

oh and i love her hair in this pic
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/pictures/?...0Flux|3|10

damn im such a sucker for those kinda hairdo's Rolleyes Big Grin
oh and to clarify...i think Charlize is fairly Hot...Blight do you actually think shes a dog?!?!?!?...doubt you could ever pull someone half as hot as her :p...

i like non anorexic women...i like normal women...well weight wise anyway Wink
baby gotta have some meat Wink
matchstick people scare me and can easily break :eek:
As a friend pointed out to me, humping an anorexic, to the bone, woman is like humping a table.........he might as well go hump a man instead.

Big Grin :p
Japschin Wrote:he might as well go hump a man instead.

Big Grin :p

what if the man is fat?!?!?!? :p
rav96 Wrote:oh and to clarify...i think Charlize is fairly Hot...Blight do you actually think shes a dog?!?!?!?...doubt you could ever pull someone half as hot as her :p...
:eek:

It is a character thing. Outfit not skimpy enough, hair is wrong, and most importantly? BOOBS ARE TOO SMALL! Big Grin
and the butts too big Wink to carry off the anorexic Aeon look

btw... how many anorexic/really thin big boobed acrtress's are there that would have suited the role better????...well looks wise anyway
i cant think of any
rav96 Wrote:btw... how many anorexic/really thin big boobed acrtress's are there that would have suited the role better????...well looks wise anyway
i cant think of any

And you have just pointed out the problem with a LA outing for this brand...
well lets just hope that this brand has the same flavour Wink

who am i kidding...bet the movie will suck Rolleyes
but hey she still looks sexy esp with that hair Smile
At first my hopes were up about this post that there would be new anime episodes of the show. I just think they will eather butcher the show or to americanize the show. I just am not a fav of LA versions of Anime/video games/ or american cartoons
You guys are out of your friggin' mind! Charlize Theron looks better than ever. For starters black hair suits her much better than blond hair and she's really hot! You can't really mean it when you say she's too thin! No way! She's thin but normal, the only thing missing are bigger boobs, I agree, but otherwise she's amazing!
I mean, do you seriously think this is too thin?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You guys are out of your friggin' mind! Charlize Theron looks better than ever. For starters black hair suits her much better than blond hair and she's really hot! You can't really mean it when you say she's too thin! No way! She's thin but normal, the only thing missing are bigger boobs, I agree, but otherwise she's amazing!
I mean, do you seriously think this is too thin?
If I hadn't already *known* that that was a picture of a full grown woman, I would have said it was a picture of a 12 year old boy. There is not one single feminine curve on her body, except for her face. In my jaunt through college, I've discovered that once out of highschool, guys really do prefer a girl that they can *grab* various curves on. Tits, ass, hips, ribs, thighs. Most healthy guys don't want a hazardous chick like her to sleep with... roll over and get impaled by any various appendige or bony part that's stickin out.
Pages: 1 2