Import Anime Forums

Full Version: V Gundam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm wondering how much interest there is here about Victory Gundam and if anyone else would like to see it come to North America dubbed in English. I know that before Zeta came out there were petitions and stuff compiled and was just curious to see if anyone thought that trying that again could have any potential. So, anyone want to touch on this?
id like to see the rest of the non dubbed gundams become dubbed

well cept sd gundam Tongue

which i think is dubbed so......
Cyrus Wrote:id like to see the rest of the non dubbed gundams become dubbed

well cept sd gundam Tongue

which i think is dubbed so......

SD Gundam *Shivers* That's one of many garbage animes that got dubbed...
Considering Gundam Seed Destiny WILL be coming next and it's more of a continuation than a new series adding that as an option was kinda pointless.
What do you mean "kind of pointless"? Is it pointless to gather interest in this now because of SEED Destiny? Gundam can release two shows at the same time; it has happened before. Recently, too, multiple Gundam shows have been coming to DVD in North America. Notably, there was F91, Zeta, and SEED.
It's pointless because it will be next reguardless of what you think. Plus as I stated it's a continuation of Seed. You shouldn't add options that are definitely coming very soon.
I still don't know what you're saying. I am talking about Victory Gundam, not SEED Destiny. Destiny likely will be the next one, but the classic Gundam shows have been released here too except for a few, including V Gundam. V Gundam is not a continuation of SEED, Destiny is, so why would you say that it is coming soon anyway?
I expect Double Z to come out on DVD as well. After all, it's the conclusion to Z Gundam. Of course it is also natural to assume that SEED Destiny will be out shortly after SEED ends in the states (has it yet?)
ZZ would likely just come out as Zeta did, in a big complete set all at once. I'm talking about V Gundam and wondering what the status could be of that particular show. Whatever comes out, ZZ or V, it could come out alongside SEED Destiny if that was to be the case. Zeta and SEED did that, after all.
TheCreedBeast Wrote:I still don't know what you're saying. I am talking about Victory Gundam, not SEED Destiny. Destiny likely will be the next one, but the classic Gundam shows have been released here too except for a few, including V Gundam. V Gundam is not a continuation of SEED, Destiny is, so why would you say that it is coming soon anyway?

How do you not now what i'm talking about? Did you completely forget you have a poll at the top of this thread or something? If not perhaps you should go to the store and buy a game that lets you practice connecting the dots.
On a side note anyone know how long destiny is going to be? It's at ep 24 I think right now and they just changed to a third opening song so i'd guess another 50 ep series, but I can't find any sites to confirm it.
Whoa, listen, the poll is just an opinion, alright? I would agree with you and say that it would be tough to argue that SEED Destiny won't be the next one released. I believe it will too. It's just a poll for favorites and that's all. Personally I'd rather see Victory and figured it wouldn't hurt to see who out there might agree. My mistake...
Well how long was there between the end of SEED in Japan and the beginning of prerelease work in North America? With SEED more or less a real success I would personally guess that it would be that amount of time tops, right?
I think I would be most interested in seeing Gundam Seed in an american release because I have seen a handful of episodes and had interest in the little bit of it I had seen
SEED or SEED Destiny? Because SEED is almost entirely out in North America by now anyway. This thread should revolve around V Gundam and whether or not it could potentially be released next (even if SEED Destiny was being released at the same time as well). Do you think it could? Would you want it to be?
Pages: 1 2