Import Anime Forums

Full Version: V Gundam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen any Gundam (except some of wing) and you guys have no idea how confussing this show sounds when people are talking about it. How many different series of it are there by now? Like 10 or something? Gundam wing, 0083, 0084, 9985414, Z, ZZ, V, BS, AH, jkfhvb........ how do you keep track.
I've seen most of them - good way to keep track. =P I'm surprised nobody has voted for X yet. I woulda if I hadn't voted for seed just to see the results quick since it's going to be next anyways. X is a much better show than V is in my opinion. Plus if you buy the dvd's the X set is way better than the V set too. I even like X better than seed personally.
Ok, I've got another question. Is the Gundam X set seriously better then V Gundam? V Gundam has always been the one Gundam show I've really wanted to see come to North America. I want to get a copy of either Turn A, X, or V. Any recommendations?
X is way better than V. Havn't seen turn a as all the dvd sets have craptastic subs and all the fansubs I find have super crappy video quality.
Man I am indecisive. You say X is way better than V but yet it was X that was cut short to only 39 episodes and V is 51. I've heard good things about V before. Which one to look into? 0_o
Mi's V gundam set has Good Video but HORRIBLE SUBS! stay away from it if still possible try to DL the ASS's version of ZZ or V gundam they are fansubs quality and are QUITE GOOD!!!
Where would one go to get those fansubs? I can't really find em anywhere. The MI subs aren't HORRIBLE, but they should be avoided if possible. Big Grin The V subs are about on par with MI's Naruto subs. Watchable, but a little annoying.
Pages: 1 2