Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A SPHiatt.com Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah im supprised they haven't had their paypal account frozen the amount of times they have had complaints filed against them... At least I got a free Abenobashi set after the claim lol Big Grin
cookie jar video and animeniacs are really the only other sites other then here that I have had good luck and recomend. I usually order one item from a site and then judge them from how that order does and how the site owner deals with everything concerning the order. sphiatt seems to be getting enough flack that I might not even take a chance to see how they do there but I might have to try an order once to find out for myself.
i've purchased from him many times and never had a problem. Shipping is a little slow but what's the big deal. Also he does take a while to respond to emails but if you look at the amount of sales he does in a month you could take a guess at why.
So? If he can't handle it on his own get help but you don't just not respond. Customer service is very important and if you don't have any you won't last long on the net. His rep. is fucked now and I'm sure it will reflect in his sales. Not to mention the ammount of paypal claims he has received fucked up the goodwill with paypal. I'm still wondering if he can use them already.

He's fucked over many people with his last so-called R1 sale. If you have seen the replies he send people who asked what was up with sending HK's instead of the ordered R1's you would think he's an ass too. He was like "what are you complaining, its the same show" and that's just pure lying and shitty service.

I'm sure for HK's he's a fine dealer (as long as you don't want an email responce) but I don't deal with lyers and cheaters.

BTW, welcome to the forums. Big Grin
You're right customer service is important, and since if never purchased "r1" from him i guess that's why i never ran into a problem
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

That imbecile at sphiatt can't get anything straight! I tried months ago to buy Weiss Kreuz from him and it took him around a month to get his act together, believe me when I told him I had sent a money order, and finally send the damn set!

Then just within the last week I figured I'd give him another shot and I purchased Fruits Basket. I got FULL METAL PANIC from him in the mail today!! What a moron!

I hope to settle the issue with him, get Fruits basket, and NEVER EVER deal with him again. He musta failed outta elementary school or something...dumb shit :mad:
TheCreedBeast Wrote:SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

That imbecile at sphiatt can't get anything straight! I tried months ago to buy Weiss Kreuz from him and it took him around a month to get his act together, believe me when I told him I had sent a money order, and finally send the damn set!

Then just within the last week I figured I'd give him another shot and I purchased Fruits Basket. I got FULL METAL PANIC from him in the mail today!! What a moron!

I hope to settle the issue with him, get Fruits basket, and NEVER EVER deal with him again. He musta failed outta elementary school or something...dumb shit :mad:

Im not surprised and his business habits raise one huge question...How does he stay in business?
Hes a damn SCANDRAL!
I finally gave up on the guy - first he sent me Full Metal Panic but he did correct his huge error and send me Fruits Basket like I ordered - EXCEPT IT WASN'T THE SAME BOX SET HE DESCRIBED! Oh well, he's a moron and I figure that I at least got the right series so I should cut my losses and just never deal with him again...

...so, my advice regarding buying from sphiatt is to do it only if for some reason you absolutely must.
yep, and what kind of stupid, dumbass name for a website is SPHiatt.com anywayRolleyes ?
I dunno, your forum name sounds worse than SPHiatt. His is his name, what meaning does yours have?
uwf Wrote:yep, and what kind of stupid, dumbass name for a website is SPHiatt.com anywayRolleyes ?

Well lets see, the "Hiatt" part is his last name. The big "S" I think stands for his first name because his first name is Seth and I think the "P" is his middle name. I might be wrong, but it kinda makes sense in a way Rolleyes
Kiruyuki Wrote:I think the "P" is his middle name. I might be wrong, but it kinda makes sense in a way Rolleyes

I think it's Paula his wife or something... Damn why am I even talking about them lol, I hate them SO MUCH! These people need to be shut down... Maybe a letter to some of the R1 companies lol? Wink
Kiruyuki Wrote:The big "S" I think stands for his first name
I thought it usually stands for superman? Clark Kent retired and now is selling boots to make ends meet. :p
Worst Site ever !!!!!!
STAY AWAY !!!!
i ordered some stuff never got it and then when they resent the order they sent the wring stuff and only one dvd when i ordered like 5. also they are the slowest shipping if they ship the right thing and also worst customer service.

*LE
Pages: 1 2 3 4