Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Amethyst!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hope you have a good one today, maybe you'll get one of the few titles you don't already own :p .
Yes yes, a very happy birthday to you and may you have many great years to come.
happy birthday and have a great day

Cyrus
Happy Birthday! Big Grin
Happy Birthday.
Happy happy b-day!!!!!
Wow you all beat me to it! lol...no she didn't get any anime for her birthday this year, I bought her some jewelry Big Grin She buys her own anime.....most of the time :p

Happy Birthday Amethsyt!
May this day be memorable for only positive reasons, so have a good one.
hope you have a great day Big Grin
Happy Birthday. Have a great day. Big Grin
happy birthday, may it be filled with all things chocolate!!!
Good Heavens! laugh... I don't know whether I should be embarrassed, or thrilled I got a birthday thread! laugh... Like Tsukiko said, I got jewelry this year for my birthday... not anime... course that's not exactly true, we got birthday freebies of anime on CJV... so I did get anime, and of course I bought a ton of anime as usual... laugh.. now if we just had the time to watch all of it... anyone want to take bets as to whether I will get it all watched before I pass on to the next life? laugh...

Let me see, my day has been... ummmm got woke up by the phone 3 times this morning... 1 was for the hubby, 1 was a wrong number and 1 was asking me to come work at the shop (my mom and aunts catering business) (without pay.. btw) but that's ok... I got a cake and silk flowers out of it... :eek: and the rest of the day was spent running to the bank, checking the forums, and maybe later, we're gonna go see The Pacifer again... woo hoo.... such an exciting 46th birthday!!! Actually it has been a rather nice one... cause I really love all the jewelry... makes me kinda anxious about next year though... cause usually if you have a really nice birthday, then the next one kinda sucks... but who knows... guess I'll wait and see... laugh...

Anyway... thank you all for the birthday wishes... I was quite surprised to say the least!! I just thought the forum might pop up a little birthday thing, like the BBS's used to do, but they did send a nice little email, so that was cool too... :o Cool
Happy Birthday...sorry im late...sounds like you had fun Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

and i hope your bank statment are not too painfull...unlike my sea of RED Sad
rav96 Wrote:Happy Birthday...sorry im late...sounds like you had fun Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

and i hope your bank statment are not too painfull...unlike my sea of RED Sad

laugh.. it's not my bank statements... it's my credit cards.... man I think those things multiply while you're not looking... cause there's no way those things can be so much... in such a short amount of time!! Sigh.. really got to work on those for sure... Man I don't know how any of you guys make it in this day and age!! Course when I was your age... (Weird Al theme playing) we weren't quite so far in debt... or it didn't seem like it, but we didn't have anything either... so I guess it evens out somewhere... student loans aren't so fun to pay off, but then neither are medical bills... so I guess we're always gonna end up paying on something or another... laugh... or several somethings... Sad Oh well.. there is a light at the end of the tunnel... oh, in say about 5 years... whatever you guys do, don't refinance your house... it just takes longer to pay it off... and you pay way more interest on it in the meantime...
Amethyst Wrote:laugh.. it's not my bank statements... it's my credit cards.... man I think those things multiply while you're not looking... cause there's no way those things can be so much... in such a short amount of time!! Sigh.. really got to work on those for sure... Man I don't know how any of you guys make it in this day and age!! Course when I was your age... (Weird Al theme playing) we weren't quite so far in debt... or it didn't seem like it, but we didn't have anything either... so I guess it evens out somewhere... student loans aren't so fun to pay off, but then neither are medical bills... so I guess we're always gonna end up paying on something or another... laugh... or several somethings... Sad Oh well.. there is a light at the end of the tunnel... oh, in say about 5 years... whatever you guys do, don't refinance your house... it just takes longer to pay it off... and you pay way more interest on it in the meantime...
I just never spend money I don't have.
Pages: 1 2 3