Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Amethyst!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good philosophy...to bad that i have 3 student accounts Wink
onizuka17711 Wrote:I just never spend money I don't have.

That will change as you get older, or you won't have a car, house... etc.... and then sometimes you have to spend money whether you have it or not... for example... medical bills... and those are never cheap even with insurance!!
rav96 Wrote:good philosophy...to bad that i have 3 student accounts Wink

I hear that one!! Soon as you get one paid off, you'll find something else you'll have to pay on... laugh... that is the nature of life... Rolleyes
well looks like when i'll finalise my bank heist

i'll Give you a million Wink
ill have plenty left for me

notice i said "give" and not "lend"
im just that dang nice Big Grin :p Wink
rav96 Wrote:well looks like when i'll finalise my bank heist

i'll Give you a million Wink
ill have plenty left for me

notice i said "give" and not "lend"
im just that dang nice Big Grin :p Wink

laugh.. well then good luck with that enterprise then!! That might just cover my debts... :eek: Sad :o
Amethyst Wrote:laugh.. well then good luck with that enterprise then!! That might just cover my debts... :eek: Sad :o
Or at least the ones we are planning on having....or acquiring over the next few years.... :p
Tsukiko Wrote:Or at least the ones we are planning on having....or acquiring over the next few years.... :p

Hey!! I'm hoping we're going to have less debt in the next few years.. not more !! laugh...
well i'll give Tsukiko a mIllion aswell coz i cant tell twins apart Wink
rav96 Wrote:well i'll give Tsukiko a mIllion aswell coz i cant tell twins apart Wink

Ummmm I have the belly button ring, she doesn't? That ought to work... laugh...
Amethyst Wrote:Ummmm I have the belly button ring, she doesn't? That ought to work... laugh...
Well I used to....lol...and you can tell us apart....wait no we're actually alot alike in personality too....oh well I can buy more stuff!! Woohoo.... :p
Tsukiko Wrote:Well I used to....lol...and you can tell us apart....wait no we're actually alot alike in personality too....oh well I can buy more stuff!! Woohoo.... :p

Noooooo Nooooooo not more STUFF!!! My credit card can't take more STUFF!!! laugh...
Amethyst Wrote:Noooooo Nooooooo not more STUFF!!! My credit card can't take more STUFF!!! laugh...

rofl.... Big Grin ...I'll behave :p
Amethyst Wrote:That will change as you get older, or you won't have a car, house... etc.... and then sometimes you have to spend money whether you have it or not... for example... medical bills... and those are never cheap even with insurance!!
Those are the exceptions, but I more of meant I don't spend money I don't have on stuff .
i'm not are plastic person, it's all greens for me.
and don't you just love those apr rates, aren't they just swell. *sarcasticly*
Gemini Wrote:i'm not are plastic person, it's all greens for me.
and don't you just love those apr rates, aren't they just swell. *sarcasticly*

That's why you go credit card shopping... I have like 3.9% on balances, and 5.9% on purchases... so that's not too terrible since most is balances... I could probably drop them to even less, but I really, really hate switching credit cards... and usually the one that has the better rate doesn't have enough of a credit limit to help me out much... oy vay... how this happened in just 2 years is beyond me... I swear those balances multiply on their own!! Yes, that's it... they're alive and getting bigger and fatter all the time!! They need to go on a diet... You hear that Tsukiko, a diet I say... no more feeding them... !!!! laugh..

onizuka17711 Wrote:Those are the exceptions, but I more of meant I don't spend money I don't have on stuff .

That also changes as you get older because you don't want to wait to purchase the stuff... laugh... hey, let's face it, the older you get, the less time you have to enjoy stuff... so waiting to get it just isn't what you want to do anymore... I'm not saying that's a good way to go about it... but like I said, you'll see that no matter what you do, you're going to be in debt for something or another, so why not for something you don't want to wait for?
Pages: 1 2 3