Import Anime Forums

Full Version: help with an anime title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:confused: I remember watching a movie that sorta played out like the GameThe Legend of Dragoon, it was centered around gems that morphed people into armored dragons (i think):i cant really say. its been about 8 years since i have seen it so its an older movie.IF anyone can help me i would be greatful. :confused:
You should probably try asking at Animenation or Anime News Network as there are much more members there.
Knights of the Zodiac aka Saint Seiya? tat would be my guess from ur description.
cnanthavong Wrote:Knights of the Zodiac aka Saint Seiya? tat would be my guess from ur description.
thanks I think that was it.
I went animenation they told me it could be Ronnin Warriors Sad and Saint Seiya i think i have see that too. I know it was a movie but not sure if it was a series. thanks for helping though :p
I also found out that it also wasnt Power Stone, Dragon Quest, and Dragon Rider. I found this out on another website.Everyone Help Is Great. :p
I Give up, Im just going to go to my old High School and find out My friend last name So i can find him again. thanks for all the help.
Guyver maybe??????? Bao??????
The only thing that has sprung to mind, was the anime Panzer Dragoon, which was loosely based on the game.
cnanthavong Wrote:Guyver maybe??????? Bao??????
Im Sorry i have never heard of Bao. Is their a link u got?
he means Baoh,it was animated by the same people who did guyver
Neither guyver or baoh had dragons.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Neither guyver or baoh had dragons.
thanks!!! i couldnt find anything on Baoh....i went to my old school and found his name but found out he move to Cali. So im still Looking... i hope i find it Rolleyes
thanks for the help everyone. :p
Both are basically altered humans creating a bio-organic fighting being.
Saint Seiya is about the only title off the top of my head I can think of. If it is still playing on cartoon network you could check it out there to see if it is the match you are looking for
Pages: 1 2