Import Anime Forums

Full Version: help with an anime title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mantis421 Wrote:Saint Seiya is about the only title off the top of my head I can think of. If it is still playing on cartoon network you could check it out there to see if it is the match you are looking for
I was going to ask right off the bat, do they use a stone to change and Is Their a movie cuz I remember about 90min and it was a movie. but im going to look into this.thanks Mantis. Wink
The saints do not use a stone to change. They carry their armour around in a huge cube case. Later it seems to just appear out of thin air. The Saint Seiya movies are only about 50 mins each.
CrayonShinChan Wrote:The saints do not use a stone to change. They carry their armour around in a huge cube case. Later it seems to just appear out of thin air. The Saint Seiya movies are only about 50 mins each.
Thanks, that the info i needed. I know now thats not it. I had a dream last night about it and i know it was Just one Guy that turned into a dragoon and he was a red one.I also sorta remember the scenery and it looked like the ending song on OutlawStar (fantasy like).
OK, I been thinking alot about this....could it be...
Escaflowne aka Vision of Escaflowne?
Prince Van Fanel = The guy in red, since he wear a red shirt
Gems=blood dragon crystal tat need to power the dragoon
Dragoon=Escaflowne itself=Armor tat could turn into a flying freakin Dragon.

I only saw bit and parts of this anime when it come on FOX long long long ago when Saturday morning cartoon was the highland of my fragile little mind. LOL
cnanthavong Wrote:OK, I been thinking alot about this....could it be...
Escaflowne aka Vision of Escaflowne?
Prince Van Fanel = The guy in red, since he wear a red shirt
Gems=blood dragon crystal tat need to power the dragoon
Dragoon=Escaflowne itself=Armor tat could turn into a flying freakin Dragon.

I only saw bit and parts of this anime when it come on FOX long long long ago when Saturday morning cartoon was the highland of my fragile little mind. LOL

I remember when it was on fox but i have the Escaflowne Series and movie. Thas not it.
I also remember a Huge castle overtaken but trees and plants thats where the final battle waged on. I cant even remember who he was fight ,but the dragon armor was a thin layer and now that i think of it, it sorta look like Peter Chung material. Hopes this helps some.
Dont know who Peter Chung is. But I got another anime for you to look at.

Legend of the Dragon Kings. Never saw or heard of this anime. It about 4 brothers, dragon armors, and one of them wear red.
cnanthavong Wrote:Dont know who Peter Chung is. But I got another anime for you to look at.

Legend of the Dragon Kings. Never saw or heard of this anime. It about 4 brothers, dragon armors, and one of them wear red.

Peter chung is the artist of AEON FLUX & REIGN. Sorta looks like Ghost in a Shell if u have never seen either of them...but im going to look into the Legend of Dragon Kings. thanks Cnanthavong :p
Here's my guess

Sorceror Stabber Orphen
Ok I have looked up Legend of the Dragon Kings, and just by looking at the cover i can tell thats not it,But thats not the only thing about it;On one of the cases i saw one guy had a mask on, it wasnt that type of movie. But I can say one good thing about it is thats its (im guessing ) about the year im talking about 1991.
I also looked into Sorceror Stabber Orphen it seems too new a show for it to be the one, but everybody help is Great!!!! :p
Try this one Akai Hayate Only one guy, wear red, and his armor kinda look like a dragon. Release in the 90's
cnanthavong Wrote:Try this one Akai Hayate Only one guy, wear red, and his armor kinda look like a dragon. Release in the 90's

I have just found a cover pic and i see what u meant about the red armor looking like a dragon. the wings on the helmet through me off but i dont think thats the one.But the story sounds familiar like i have seen it be4.Is their anymore along those line that anyone knows of? :o

EDIT:So far i have found out that its not
Saint Seiya
Legend of the Dragon King
Ronnin Warriors
Power Stone
Dragon Quest
Dragon Rider
Guyver
Panzer Dragoon
Baoh
Akai Hayate
Everyones Help Is Great!!!
Try looking in here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php

See if any titles ring a bell.
try this two MD Geist and Takegami
cnanthavong Wrote:try this two MD Geist and Takegami

You know what I dont think the armor was robot armor, more like a battle armor with magical powers. I looked up both but still no dice Sad
Pages: 1 2