Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Know any good mech anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sometimes I need a shorter series, though.. even if it means sacrificing some of the story's complexity, or leaving things open at the end...

I'm enjoying it quite a bit, so far, but maybe my opinion will change by the end of the show. We'll see.
Shouldn?t someone mention Fullmetal Panic? That?s a pretty damn good military combat/conspiracy & intrigue/alternative timeline/high school mech anime. The animation?s great, the characters are pretty likeable (they do grow on you) and the storyline is well developed.

Crazy soviets.
I?ll just plug Dual cause I got the R1?s for it and even though it is only 14 eps long with the special, I liked it. But, it is kinda more about funny and stupid shit ( because it is a mule, so to speak, of Eva and Tenchi), but I like that from time to time and the mech parts are pretty satisfying.
Argentosoma, Rah Xephon(Highly Recommend), Dangaizer 3, Gunparade Marche. Those are some good titles.
Blight Wrote:I?ll just plug Dual cause I got the R1?s for it and even though it is only 14 eps long with the special, I liked it. But, it is kinda more about funny and stupid shit ( because it is a mule, so to speak, of Eva and Tenchi), but I like that from time to time and the mech parts are pretty satisfying.

There is one question I must ask. What do you think of Zinv, especially with the lighthawk

wings?
Pages: 1 2