Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Samurai Champloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
;_; Just on dvd to save space.
I just bought the R1 dvd. It came with the soundtrack so I considered it a worthy buy. The quality is MUCH better on the R1 version than the one I had. The voice overs are suprisingly good. They were for the most part dead on with the translations.
I didn't think that Samurai Champloo was even licensed yet... let alone dubbed.

Or did I miss a title change in this discussion?

I've been enjoying the fansubs so far.
Zagatto Wrote:I didn't think that Samurai Champloo was even licensed yet... let alone dubbed.

Or did I miss a title change in this discussion?

I've been enjoying the fansubs so far.

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/12293.html it is out. Not been out for long though I dont think...
It hit the store shelves at the end of last month. This one is definetly worth buying the R1s.
I have to agree with that... I've only seen the fansubs so far but I think that Mr. Watanabe deserves his comission cheques from this title.
EXACTLY!!! I plan on buying the R1s once i get some more money. I've been doing the same with GITS: SAC. Just because i love the series so much n_n

Plus the real dvds will always destroy fansubs quality. No matter if they're digital rips or not!
just got Vol. 1 at best buy for 22.98 with the first vol. and also the OST. cheap price for two items. this is a must see and own for any anime fan its perfection. im trying to get the japanese dub version off ebay i just want the whole thing not just part of it. but not all 26 epps are out yet.

-LE
They're only up to episode 20 right now. Which i just so happened to watch lastnight, and all i can say is...... I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!! I had these multi-part episodes, that leave you wanting more!!!!

I may have said it earlier in this post, and i'll say it again. This is BY FAR my favorite anime of 2004 (since it never finished in 2004, i still count it as a 2004 anime)
Actually... I just got episode 21 today... more is available...
I only get from animeforever though, since i've been using their subs since the beginning. High quality stuff! I find that some other groups rush to get the episodes out there, and it usually turns out to be less quality stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3