Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Waiting to play Berserk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry for all the questions guys. Its just that I'm paranoid about fucking up my first pc as I've done so to other peoples pc (virussus, deleting shit, crashing them etc.), accidentaly ofcourse but it hasn't helped my confidence with these machines. That's part of the reason why I only bought one now, while I'm already 25. I'm scarred to just try stuff. :o
elcoholic Wrote:Sorry for all the questions guys. Its just that I'm paranoid about fucking up my first pc as I've done so to other peoples pc (virussus, deleting shit, crashing them etc.), accidentaly ofcourse but it hasn't helped my confidence with these machines. That's part of the reason why I only bought one now, while I'm already 25. I'm scarred to just try stuff. :o

Ha ha ha, I'm glad you are like a continent away (joke). I've been around computers all my life, since my dad had a DOS machine, so it would be scary for me to not have a computer.
I DID IT!!! Damn I'm happy I figured it out. It was so easy. I'm playing it now, like it so far exept there's no blood yet (damn snowmonsters). The intro movie was very nice indeed and the controls are pretty easy to pick up.

So does this follow the manga story after the anime closely?
Pages: 1 2 3