Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Do people in L.A. look that good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
gubi-gubi Wrote:That Sylvester Stalone's mum! I wouldn't let him hear you say that! Big Grin

*Shivers* That pictures scary unlike most horror movies...
i use to like watching baywatch, hahaha so many pretty people.
whats he gonna do sly stallone is all washed up

hahahhhahahaaa

Hail ARNOLD!!!
Cidien Wrote:and I remember Bay Watch being on here years ago. Never got through an entire episode. Just can't watch a show where the highlight of their plot is pamela anderson running in slowmo to go save some stupid guy in the water.

I used to watch Baywatch back when I was 15 and I guess I watched it because I wanted to be like those pretty ladies. The only reason why I watched a couple of episodes last week was because it was on exactly at the same time I stopped playing Tales of Symphonia in order to eat something and I just thought it was funny seeing all those people 'making love to the camera', if you know what I mean. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I just thought it was funny seeing all those people 'making love to the camera', if you know what I mean. Big Grin

no i dont know what you mean ??!???!?!
please elaborate..with explicit detail Wink :p
rav96 Wrote:BIG BROTHER SUCKS!!!
i hate reality TV

ever since the genre started TV has severly down hill Rolleyes :mad:
but who cares when youve got anime DVD's Wink

I hate most reality TV, but VH1's sureal life has my attention. Episode 2 was crap but episode one had Mini-Me drunk off his ass molesting Peter Brady and later riding naked on a moterized scooter into the corner to pee on the carpet. Drunks are so much fun.
WandererX12 Wrote:I hate most reality TV, but VH1's sureal life has my attention. Episode 2 was crap but episode one had Mini-Me drunk off his ass molesting Peter Brady and later riding naked on a moterized scooter into the corner to pee on the carpet. Drunks are so much fun.

Ha I NEED to watch it... I saw the pictures of Mini-Me in Heat magazine drunk, mooning the camera and giving everyone the finger! That Brady bunch guy had to carry him to bed when he passed out didn't he? Ha.
Pages: 1 2