Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Amazing news about Berserk!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
katherine_jean Wrote:Umm...

Are you joking?

Because, I mean, thats pretty sad. The whole Jerry Springer thing. :confused: :confused:

I think hes serious katherine lol. I remember he is very secluded with his family so this far from surprising.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes, the Hellsing story continues in the manga. Although The anime was good, it pales in

comparison to the manga. *drools just thinking about it.* Right now there are 5 with 6

coming out on the 2nd of March. Hellsing might be good but the Manga I hold up almost as

high as I hold Hammer. You MUST read the Hellsing Manga. Oh by the way who is

Jerry Springer?
Jerry Springer has a talkshow with primarily white trash guests. If you ever are feeling bad about yourself, check him out :p .

Even though I planned on buying it anyway, if Ryo ranks something as high as MC, now I definately must own it.

And as for the lack of danger, have you forgotten that it was only 13 episodes? If Gonzo planned on continuing the anime like you said, then most likely, the guy at the end was a very easy enemy. Take Naruto for example. If that was ended after the Haku saga, then you would be left only with Haku as the main enemy. Everyone knows that someone like Haku, when in comparison to someone like, say, Uchiha Itachi, would really be nothing. In Hellsing, most likely, the "big" enemy never got a chance to be introduced. And don't try to tell me that you would't think less of Naruto if it was cut short like that :p . So, in conclusion, I guess I'm trying to say that Hellsing never really had the time to unfold it's story.
Quote:So, in conclusion, I guess I'm trying to say that Hellsing never really had the time to unfold it's

But the last episodes of Hellsing sucked. The script writers for Hellsing did a crappy job.
None of that really matters tho', 'cause Alucard is so damn sexay.. I mean, cool. Alucard is so damn cool. So cool it hurtses!

My main disappointment with Hellsing was the major villain at the end... the show just oozed cool with all of its characters up to that point, and then... Alucard faces off against captain lame-oh.
Blight Wrote:Ouch, low-blow alert. Big Grin

While I haven't seen Hellsing, I don't think there is any way it could be as good as Berserk. It my sound weak or clichéd, but Berserk changed the way I look at anime, and severely warped my taste in it. I bought His and Her Circumstances like a week after I got Berserk, and when I finished Berserk, I couldn?t, and still can't, bring myself to watch the other. I haven't even opened the case to the first DVD cause every time I think about it, I get this really weird depressed/empty feeling. Any way, Berserk is definitely in my top three Favs. and every fan of anime fan, hell every fan of moving pictures, should see it.

I can totally relate. Berserk is an experience, and romance comedies after that kind of just pale in comparison. On a side note: Do you still want that His and Her circumstances?
gohan32 Wrote:I can totally relate. Berserk is an experience, and romance comedies after that kind of just pale in comparison. On a side note: Do you still want that His and Her circumstances?

Hmm, they are the R 1's and I would consider letting them go. If you want to know more PM me.
r00ster Wrote:None of that really matters tho', 'cause Alucard is so damn sexay.. I mean, cool. Alucard is so damn cool. So cool it hurtses!

My main disappointment with Hellsing was the major villain at the end... the show just oozed cool with all of its characters up to that point, and then... Alucard faces off against captain lame-oh.
Well, like I said, that wasn't intended to be the end of the show. True, that last guy really sucked, but he wasn't supposed to be the last guy. I wanted to see Alucard face off against that dude from the Vatican.

And I must agree, Alucard is one of the coolest anime characters.
r00ster Wrote:My main disappointment with Hellsing was the major villain at the end... the show just oozed cool with all of its characters up to that point, and then... Alucard faces off against captain lame-oh.

My main dissapointments were:
1) incognito (or whatever the hell he was called) sucked ass!
2) the extremely low budget ending (ie. the text at the end that simply says: they never found out who was making the freak chips...)

those two things totally pissed me off :mad:
vegeta76 Wrote:My main dissapointments were:
1) incognito (or whatever the hell he was called) sucked ass!
2) the extremely low budget ending (ie. the text at the end that simply says: they never found out who was making the freak chips...)

those two things totally pissed me off :mad:
God, Im only on volume 2 of the Manga, and I know who made the freaken chips. >_<
The series went from good, to okay, to bad, to terrible towards the end. I hated the "end-boss" He wasn't a match for Alucard, and they should have made him sexy, strong, or something. Instead of a stupid lame idiot. What really ruined him for me was whenever he started saying that Alucard was a "Freak", "Monster" etc.
katherine_jean Wrote:God, Im only on volume 2 of the Manga, and I know who made the freaken chips. >_<

ya i only have the first volume... been meaning to buy the next few but they are like $20 a peice :eek:

but i have heard something about Nazi vampires and such
vegeta76 Wrote:ya i only have the first volume... been meaning to buy the next few but they are like $20 a peice :eek:

but i have heard something about Nazi vampires and such
You better beleive it =D well, from what I can tell so far. Its Nazis.
Volume 2 rocked, they mention Star Wars. Buy it. Now. Big Grin
I was going to buy volume 3 on Friday, but I'll be lacking money after I buy Key the Metal Idol.
ZODDGUTS Wrote:But the last episodes of Hellsing sucked. The script writers for Hellsing did a crappy job.

Blatantly ran outta budget and theyve left room for a sequel easily

and i think it should be done coz if they wrinkle out some of the flaws the Hellsing ctd could be awesome

or at leats a killer movie with hard core badguys and not ikle pussys
I've been buying Hellsing's manga and since I like it quite much I was thinking of buying the anime. However, after reading your opinions I'm starting to think otherwise...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've been buying Hellsing's manga and since I like it quite much I was thinking of buying the anime. However, after reading your opinions I'm starting to think otherwise...

The anime is honestly not as bad as people here (including myself) are making it out to be...
its actually pretty damn good. Big Grin
onizuka17711 Wrote:You just have no appreciation for any anime without Hilary Haag :p .

She's not in alot of my favorite series - Kenshin, Berserk, Ranma, and of course Bebop.

But yes, she does make any series better. Big Grin

By the way, only 3 more weeks till Hilarycon when I finally get to meet her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11