Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Popular Anime you don't like.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[QUOTE=Ryujin]Yeah there is one called Gekigengar III, but there is also one called "Prince Of Darkness". Not sure which one he/she was refering to.
QUOTE]

prince of darkness is the movie, gekigengar is the ova, they are different
Last Exile Wrote:damn mental block.
cant think of any more at the moment...

-LE

You think!?
Anyone know where I can find Gekigengar? And thanks for all the info, everyone.

And by the way, I now hate you, LE. How can you possibly hate WeiB?!?!?!
messed up an accident
-lain serial experiments
i heard it was good
i'm still watching it and it kinda confusing
Zagatto Wrote:Record of Lodoss War always bugged me. It's like watching someone else having the fun of playing D&D.

Gundam is another series that I haven't getten the hang of yet. I've tried watching a few of the movies and they always leave me cold.

Watch the series, not the movies. The movies probably wont even make a whole lotta sense...

Gundam Wing is probably the best to start out with.
Cidien Wrote:Watch the series, not the movies. The movies probably wont even make a whole lotta sense...

Gundam Wing is probably the best to start out with.

I feel in love with Gundam Wing. It was also the first Gundam seires I watched.

And the Endless Waltz movie was good, but should be watched last. (continuation of GW)

As for the other Gundams, I've only seen Gundam Seed, and that left me bitterly disapointed.

Any recomendations for other ones that are any good? I wasa thinking of looking into G Gundam, since the vol 1 manga is at my local bookstore. I dunno yet though =P
Cidien Wrote:Gundam Wing is probably the best to start out with.

Gundam Wing was made to get girls to watch Gundam, because of all the eyecandy. I still enjoy the original Gundam series the best and Gundam X was pretty good. As far as popular anime only a couple come to mind(although I don't know how popular they are) Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, and Monster Rancher(However that isn't fair because I have never seen it uncut).
mine are-

Judge ( I dont know of anyone who doesnt hate this pos )
dragon ball ( any of them )
Fruits basket
pokeman
digimon
berserk ( really hate the ending- think it sucks )
and any thing with sickening cute characters
puzzleguy Wrote:mine are-

Judge ( I dont know of anyone who doesnt hate this pos )
dragon ball ( any of them )
Fruits basket
pokeman
digimon
berserk ( really hate the ending- think it sucks )
and any thing with sickening cute characters

Well, the ending for Berserk isnt uite the ending...
In other words, the manga starts where the anime left off. I personally don't think it's as good as the anime, but it still continues Guts' story and also explains what happened with Caska.
Gundam
Detective Conan
Kenshin
Mouse
Agent Aika

Are a few that I could think of off the top of my head. Gundam Seed is the only exception to the Gundam chain I liked. Granted the last two on the list I made a titles I have found few who really liked anyway
I liked G gundam, but you gotta get over kinda poor voice acting in english and a sorta kiddy feel you get right away. After you watch awhile you realize it really isn't a kiddy show.

Been watching a few eps of gundam x and v here and there, both seem pretty good. X has better subs than v.

I liked the original too. I think if they remade the original it would be awesome, cuz the animation is pretty poor lol. 0083 is pretty cool too. A lotta people, myself included, love 08th MS team. 0080 is ok, but a lotta people think it's boring. Both 0080, 0083 and 08th MS team come after the original, but you don't NEED to see the original to understand the stories.
Mantis421 Wrote:Gundam
Detective Conan
Kenshin
Mouse
Agent Aika

Are a few that I could think of off the top of my head. Gundam Seed is the only exception to the Gundam chain I liked. Granted the last two on the list I made a titles I have found few who really liked anyway

Surprised you put Kenshin on there. I'd bet Kenshin is in or near almost every anime fans top 5 list.
Cidien Wrote:Surprised you put Kenshin on there. I'd bet Kenshin is in or near almost every anime fans top 5 list.

Hmm. I never got to watch Kenshin yet =(

Mostly because its expensive. And I don't have a job.

But, it's on my must see list.
Wow so many people hate Dragonball Sad

I can't really think of any popular series that I hate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6