Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Merry Christmas, everyone. So, anybody know what they're getting?
Batz Kage Wrote:Yay! no school...gives me plenty of time to work -_-

Ha-Ha Don't you mean sleep?
onizuka17711 Wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone. So, anybody know what they're getting?

Sort of yes.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone. So, anybody know what they're getting?

Yup! 2 Leather Jackets[Got one], leather gloves, and a leather vest from my parents just waiting on the second jacket. From the rest of my family $$$ Big Grin
Merry Christmas and such everyone. I hope I get Lain and mabye a new hoodie.I will get lots of money from realitives because I'm in germany and it costs lots to ship packages from the states Smile
074ku Wrote:Merry Christmas and such everyone. I hope I get Lain and mabye a new hoodie.I will get lots of money from realitives because I'm in germany and it costs lots to ship packages from the states Smile

SWEEEET What part of Germany?
Puppet Master Wrote:Yup! 2 Leather Jackets[Got one], leather gloves, and a leather vest from my parents just waiting on the second jacket. From the rest of my family $$$ Big Grin

Why so many leather things?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! Im going to start watching Christmas episodes of my favorite series... Im gonna watch an Urusei Yatsura one now!

Exactly what I had in mind too! I'll start off with Ranma OAV chirstmas party
i'm hoping for a big fat bonus from work. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Why so many leather things?

me sense he's trying to attempt a YMCA thing :p

I decided to give myself a present (selfish bastard Big Grin ). I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses that I've been dreaming about for the last 6 months. Yay! :p
I got myself a pair too, what to do you think?
[Image: 015-03-1.jpg]
animeshop Wrote:I got myself a pair too, what to do you think?

I think weird is the word! :p
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano!

I get to spend Christmas with Schultz and Evelyn! Evelyn will be 2 on Wednesday. She's a winter solstice baby. I get to see my best friend, aka LSI and her fiance, for New Years and a surprise guest!!!

It's going to be an exciting time before I deploy to the Middle East. Big Grin
animeshop Wrote:I got myself a pair too, what to do you think?

That's intresting...Only place ive seen those before that was wrestling...
Pages: 1 2 3 4