Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Poll of giant robots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vote and give me your opinions on who the best Mecha is.
Shining Gundam is just straight-out cool. Then again, most gundams are......
onizuka17711 Wrote:Shining Gundam is just straight-out cool. Then again, most gundams are......

Yes Shining Gundam does kick ass but the other Gundams....In anycase how many anime have you seen that I have mentioned?
My favorite one isn't up there. Zinv is the best giant Robot. He has the powe to create one

way black holes and use it as both shield and weapon. THen there are his gravity shots

and... hes the tightest Giant Robot ever.
Shining Gundams the only name I recognize lol
Puppet Master Wrote:Shining Gundams the only name I recognize lol

I only recognize Escaflowne and Jehuty. LOL.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I only recognize Escaflowne and Jehuty. LOL.

LOL... Whats the one Gundam with the wings from Gundam Wing called? That one rules...
I think the list is broken, the VF-1S Valkyrie is missing.

Puppet Master Wrote:LOL... Whats the one Gundam with the wings from Gundam Wing called? That one rules...
Wing Zero Custom. Not that it matters, because Deathscythe(regular or custom) and Heavy Arms Custom(not regular) were all cooler. But not cooler than Skull Leader.
how do u guys memorize the names of all these bots? :eek:
thats amazing...
Gundam Wing was on TV... alot, and was being watched by people in my anime club... alot. So with a little thought, the names came back. Or came back enough that a quick yahoo search would give the correct name. Most of the ones listed were important and character-like in their shows. Unlike the orininal gundams or mechs from macross which were mass produced and just given model numbers. Memorizing things like that is harder in my opinion. Was it the RX-1v34d or RX-142nd, or neither becasue I made those up just now?
WandererX12 Wrote:Gundam Wing was on TV... alot, and was being watched by people in my anime club... alot. So with a little thought, the names came back. Or came back enough that a quick yahoo search would give the correct name. Most of the ones listed were important and character-like in their shows. Unlike the orininal gundams or mechs from macross which were mass produced and just given model numbers. Memorizing things like that is harder in my opinion. Was it the RX-1v34d or RX-142nd, or neither becasue I made those up just now?

Skull Leader isn't from Macross he's from Robotech. Unless the name of the show doesn't

match the name of the books.
I'm surprised more people didn't vote (yet) for Eva-01. I voted for Dangaioh. He is by far the coolest looking giant robot I have ever seen! Cool Plus the 4 pilots of Dangaioh have ESP so they would beat all the other giant robot pilots. Take that Domon kasshu!
Long story short. Macross(36eps) Southern Cross(23eps) Mospeada(25eps) were three different series in Japan. To be put on US TV in syndication back then a show needed to be at least 65 episodes long. So the three were rewriten, edited, and combined into Robotech. Skull Leader is from Macross or the Macross arc or Robotech. As for books, they just retell the story from the show. In the begining anyway.
Is anyone else going to vote?
my fav is the one outta the movie the iorn robot although i 4get his name
Pages: 1 2