Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fear and What You Hide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Afraid of being a failure at life in general. Was never very motivated to do anything, then was in a fatal car accident that left me even more apathetic than before. Despite showing little to no emotion over the event I recently realized that it left me more fubar than I thought. Now I need to fix that before I end up alone on the streets. Streets not a problem except that they equal the loss of everyone I know, which would suck. There's also a slight fear of something happening that would leave me to deal with a loved one with some sort of handicap. If it is my handicap I could manage somehow, but if it's someone else's there is I could do. If my kid's aren't born healthy I am fucked.
As for what I hide, this entire post. As well as some sick shit that most people can't handle. The kind of thoughts you keep to yourself so you don't scare or disgust people. Because you know that not saying somthing is better that the look you'll get from someone if you do.
WandererX12 Wrote:Afraid of being a failure at life in general. Was never very motivated to do anything, then was in a fatal car accident that left me even more apathetic than before. Despite showing little to no emotion over the event I recently realized that it left me more fubar than I thought.
neAs for what I hide, this entire post. As well as some sick shit that most people can't handle. The kind of thoughts you keep to yourself so you don't scare or disgust people. Because you know that not saying somthing is better that the look you'll get from someone if you do.

Ah the darkest thoughts of the mind the thoughts that can drive someone insane. I know what your talking about and as sick as they are not everyone gets scared by evil thoughts. The stupid look people give you though when you say the wrong thing the worst thing at the worst possible time I have seen that before. When you no longer believe in anything your mind will become darker and sick thoughts can be an ally no matter what anyone says.

I feel bad for you though because you were never motivated and all that because one of my friends was the same way for well almost all his life that I know of.

I do have one question though what the hell is fubar????
Everyones inner mind is going to be screwed depending on how you look at it.Not publicly acceptable yet everyone the same in that they are screwed.if that kinda makes sense.
Fear is a funny thing especially when you know what you fear but dont know why or for what reason you should.Like if you do something embarassing and go red.But if put into a sittuation like that do you ever wonder what there was to be embarrased about in the first place and why your body had such a reaction when your mind really doesnt seem to care.
Are there very many of the loner sort here?I dont mean no friends whatsoever but just the sort that doesnt really go outside their current circle of friends or family very often.
I'm afraid of wasps too!! I've been stung soooo many times. They are evil...EVIL!!!

I've been accused of wearing my emotions of my sleeve...however, that's becuase I want to. They see what I want them to see. Fear is something I don't hide well though.
wrxh8r Wrote:Everyones inner mind is going to be screwed depending on how you look at it.Not publicly acceptable yet everyone the same in that they are screwed.if that kinda makes sense.

I accept the inner screwed up mind and I know someone whos twisted minds are obvious. Truthfully I consider that more normal than hiding the darkest thoughts because their intentions are more obvious than. When you don't know what goes through someones mind you have no idea about what they are truly thinking including betraying their own friends. The only reason it isnt acceptable in public is fear that's all...
i dont think i fear anything strangly maybe im just one of the lucky ones
jugdish Wrote:i dont think i fear anything strangly maybe im just one of the lucky ones

nothing ????
absolutely nothing ????
hmmm..........
Puppet Master Wrote:I do have one question though what the hell is fubar????
F*cked up beyond all reason.
F*cked up beyond all recognition.
F*cked up beyond all repair.

Copies stright from Urban Dictionary...
I fear public speaking it shits me to tears the very thought of having to speak to a crowd of 3 or more people im sure im not alone in this but hey i get by i just wont be running for president anytime soon :p
As for what I fear & hid, it depends upon who I wake up as in the morning...
Some days I fear being weak, some days I fear being sadistic, ect. It's a roll of the die.
i dont no u bat but when u say that im glad i dont lol

te last person that i recall saying i dont no wat ill fear until i no who i am when i wake up was one of those colimbine shooters so :eek:

you just stay that side of the fence thnxs :p
i fear the unknown. Also i fear rejection by females. i think most men fear rejection but they try to be cool and macho and not admit this fact.
VOLTAGE Wrote:i dont no u bat but when u say that im glad i dont lol

te last person that i recall saying i dont no wat ill fear until i no who i am when i wake up was one of those colimbine shooters so :eek:

you just stay that side of the fence thnxs :p
I love you, please have my baby....best I can say in GB Tongue
Im afraid of the "unknown". The only thin Im trying to hide is my "insecurity" with other people. I want to have so much things that others have. Well maybe its time for me to wake up and work for the things that I want and stop envying other people. Big Grin
takumi25 Wrote:Im afraid of the "unknown". The only thin Im trying to hide is my "insecurity" with other people. I want to have so much things that others have. Well maybe its time for me to wake up and work for the things that I want and stop envying other people. Big Grin

Get out there and get whatever it is that you seek...
Pages: 1 2 3