Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Better Dancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok who do you think is the better Dancer, Michael Jakson or M.C. Hammer? I think it is

M.C. Hammer because in Too Legit to Quit Music Video he pulls out all the stops. Michael

Jackson on the other hand is like... I can't believe I just watched that. Categories are as

follows...

style

originality

difficulty

if need be you can add a category as that is all I can think of at the moment. Thanks a

bunch. Look forward to your posts.
Michael Jackson is above and beyond in both originality as well as fluidity and style. He has his quick draw methods of dancing and just flows. He's pretty damn smooth.
How you can compare a god (although with strange habits) like Micheal Jackson to a one day fly like M.C. Hammer? MJ is the biggest, most succesfull musician ever. I'm not a fan but I have to recognise his genius.
elcoholic Wrote:How you can compare a god (although with strange habits) like Micheal Jackson to a one day fly like M.C. Hammer? MJ is the biggest, most succesfull musician ever. I'm not a fan but I have to recognise his genius.

Easy, because Hammer is one as well, Can't Touch This music vid doesn't do him justice.

Now Too Legit on the other hand. Hammer was a genius as well. Though sadly he wasn't

in the money department. Besides, I'd like to see how well Michael could dance in

parachute pants.
Those pant are a disguise for his lack of dancing abilities. They're so big you don't even see what his legs are doing under there. They're just for covering up.

MJ on the other hand you see exactly what moves he makes and he has alot of them including he invented alot of his own moves. So did MC but noone copied his moves. Wonder why :p
elcoholic Wrote:Those pant are a disguise for his lack of dancing abilities. They're so big you don't even see what his legs are doing under there. They're just for covering up.

MJ on the other hand you see exactly what moves he makes and he has alot of them including he invented alot of his own moves. So did MC but noone copied his moves. Wonder why :p

Maybe because they didn't realize his genius as it was nearing the end of that era anyway.

By the way, I'm copyig hismoves so that is at least one person. There may yet be others

out there we don't know about.
bottom line,
they both got crazy legs.
hahaha
Gemini Wrote:bottom line,
they both got crazy legs.
hahaha

Finnally!! Someone who speaks the truth.
My boy Hammer could move, that damn typewriter move he had was the shit back in the day, but he still got nothing on Michael.
M.C. Hammer's best move was the one where he loses all of his money, then raps for Jesus.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:M.C. Hammer's best move was the one where he loses all of his money, then raps for Jesus.

We are talking dancing here not money management. However, while we are oon the

subject, yes I would love to go to his church. I think it would be amusing to see a pastor

dance while he is preaching. Now that is truuly priceless.
Michael Jackson, hands down!
MJ .. smooth
Why is this even a discussion? It's not even close. MJ is in a totally different league.

Also, I think Ryo has a Hammer fetish since this is the 2nd thread I've seen him hyping up Hammer like this.
MJ may be a child molester, but damn that guy can dance, not that that makes him any better of a person.
Pages: 1 2 3