Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Better Dancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MJ just invented too many moves which evolved to modern dance moves that famous pop artists uses nowadays. So there's no comparison.... Wink
takumi25 Wrote:MJ just invented too many moves which evolved to modern dance moves that famous pop artists uses nowadays. So there's no comparison.... Wink

Hammer invented some as well and MJ took at least oe or two moves from Hammer. Love

the part where Hammer disses MJ in his Too Legit to Quit music vid as well.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hammer invented some as well and MJ took at least oe or two moves from Hammer. Love

the part where Hammer disses MJ in his Too Legit to Quit music vid as well.

MJ did NOT steal any moves from Hammer. Your infatuation with Hammer coupled with your desire to double space all the text in your posts is making you seem like a larger and larger idiot as time progresses. Stop now, while you're ahead.
kakomu: go watch "The Freshest Kidz", great movie that'll tell you the story of hip hop and breakdancing.

Ryo of Inferno: The Electric Booglaloos were so good at popping and locking that a young michael jackson asked them to teach him a move that was featured on soul train. Watch the movie "The Freshest Kidz" too.
kakomu Wrote:MJ did NOT steal any moves from Hammer. Your infatuation with Hammer coupled with your desire to double space all the text in your posts is making you seem like a larger and larger idiot as time progresses. Stop now, while you're ahead.

Like I said before, I'm not an idiot. I prefer nave country bumpkin. Well maybe minus the

bumpkin part LOL.
kakomu Wrote:MJ did NOT steal any moves from Hammer. Your infatuation with Hammer coupled with your desire to double space all the text in your posts is making you seem like a larger and larger idiot as time progresses. Stop now, while you're ahead.

Like I said before, I'm not an idiot. I prefer naive country bumpkin. Well maybe minus the

bumpkin part LOL.

That double spacing is become extremely irritating...
Puppet Master Wrote:That double spacing is become extremely irritating...

How is my double spacing becoming irritating?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:How is my double spacing becoming irritating?

Because, the only places you see double spacing are on academic papers, because the need to be edited and have space between the margins to be written in. You won't see things like books, newspapers, journals or any text in that matter being written in double space.
kakomu Wrote:Because, the only places you see double spacing are on academic papers, because the need to be edited and have space between the margins to be written in. You won't see things like books, newspapers, journals or any text in that matter being written in double space.

EXACTLY! Now do you understand Ryo?
Puppet Master Wrote:EXACTLY! Now do you understand Ryo?

Not really, I mean I don't see how it pertains to this. Oh well.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Not really, I mean I don't see how it pertains to this. Oh well.

It just gets irritating Ryo. No one else does it and I still don't understand why you do... Maybe you want to explain your reason?
Puppet Master Wrote:It just gets irritating Ryo. No one else does it and I still don't understand why you do... Maybe you want to explain your reason?

Its just a habit I guess, I don't really know why I do it myself. I even do it when I take

notes in class. so I apologize if it is irritating.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Its just a habit I guess, I don't really know why I do it myself. I even do it when I take

notes in class. so I apologize if it is irritating.

Meh it's ok I got what I wanted a reason. I understand how hard habits can be to break because I have a habit of writing and typing small lol...
Pages: 1 2 3