Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Here at IA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a refugee from jinkie, I lost some money and I'm a bit gun shy, but I still love imported anime. IA seems like a really good website run by people who care, has anyone ever had any problems, or no responses to emails?
Hay, i used to use jinkie. If you were the forum, I was CbOeWbBoOpY. Yeah, i have no idea what happened to that site. This site however, rocks! Have fun. Cool
then it is your fault I'm here. thanks again for the link.
LOL, I guess so. Its too bad jinkie went to the shitter, I really liked that site when they first started.
Welcome to the boards.

never been to jinkie. but sounds like it was a good site.

-LE
nightshifter Wrote:I'm a refugee from jinkie, I lost some money and I'm a bit gun shy, but I still love imported anime. IA seems like a really good website run by people who care, has anyone ever had any problems, or no responses to emails?

Welcome to the best import shop on the net. I can safely say I haven't heard of any unsatisfied customers here at IA including myself. Hope you have fun.
hiya, hope you have here,
its a kicker sometimes.
nightshifter Wrote:New Here at IA

yay
No problems whatsoever. JJ provides a great service.
yeah, the service here is even better than your common service you get in "offline" stores.
This site is great. JJ is awesome and Schultz is cool too.

Wait...am I being biased, I think so! Smile Smile
Ka-Talliya Wrote:This site is great. JJ is awesome and Schultz is cool too.

Wait...am I being biased, I think so! Smile Smile

Don't worry, we won't hold it against you. Well, at least I won't.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Don't worry, we won't hold it against you. Well, at least I won't.
Great, that's nice to know. :p HAHAHA!!
IA is one of only three sites that deal in HK that I will order anything from. IA is the top of the list because of the short shipping time and the prices. The only reasons I visit the other two is ocasional sales and I can order Asian drinks, candy and snacks from the one and resin model kits from the other beyond just anime
Mantis421 Wrote:resin model kits from the other beyond just anime

Could you please tell me that site's URL?
Pages: 1 2