Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Here at IA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think thats the one site that he can't mention here. If you dont know which one someone will surely pm it to you. I'm of for the weekend Big Grin
elcoholic Wrote:I think thats the one site that he can't mention here. If you dont know which one someone will surely pm it to you. I'm of for the weekend Big Grin

I'm only interested in the resin model kits (I'm faithfull to import-anime as far as buying anime goes) and since IA doesn't sell resin model kits I don't see why he can't mention the URL here. Unless there's another reason I don't know about.
I'd also be interested in the site with drinks, candy and snacks. My next order for anime will definately be from here though. Thanks for all the replies, with support like that I feel confident that I've found a good place.
Well, I made my first order, can't wait to get it. So many good deals.
elcoholic Wrote:. I'm of for the weekend Big Grin

I had a bit to much to drink and thought it was weekend. Glad noone noticed Big Grin

Ok, there's only one site on the entire internet which URL is blokked in this forum. I believe due to personal stuff that happened between the two owners. They used to work together in the HK business.

I'll pm it to you (hope that it won't be blocked in pm). BTW, I'm still just asuming that this is the site Mantis was talking about.

The site with the snacks is http://www.cookiejarvideo.com
Thanks for the link, I'm curious about that other site as well, and would appreciate a pm link if it's not against the rules.
So far my only compliant is that there is a spam filter blocking my emails. I had happy lesson in my order and it was out of stock when I did checkout. I replied to Alex's email and said to send Galaxy Angel instead and today he sent an email saying he is refunding because of no reply. =( On top of not getting Galaxy Angel, I discover I can't get the money put back on my card through paypal.
Pages: 1 2