Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Two Questions About The Future...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
kakomu Wrote:1) World Domination

2) World Domination + Immortality.
I really don't know if I would want either of those.....
world domination, no.............
immortality, hmm... maybe.......... Big Grin
World Domination hm..Not a bad idea
Immortality Big Grin I definatly want that lol
1. im out of collage an work in a bank , have a gf 1 kid on the way ( Smile would maybe like to change to robbing banks instead of orking in them as im sure it pays much much better :p

2. live life to its fullest extent doing wat i want when i want an let nobody stand in my way

i want to on my death bed and realise that there's no need to goto heaven as i have been here all along Smile
jugdish Wrote:1. im out of collage an work in a bank , have a gf 1 kid on the way ( Smile would maybe like to change to robbing banks instead of orking in them as im sure it pays much much better :p

2. live life to its fullest extent doing wat i want when i want an let nobody stand in my way

i want to on my death bed and realise that there's no need to goto heaven as i have been here all along Smile

LOL of course it pays a lot better to a point
jugdish Wrote:1. im out of collage

Man...what school did you go to? They didn't even teach you how to spell college?!
kakomu Wrote:Man...what school did you go to? They didn't even teach you how to spell college?!

Ha-Ha...What waste of money...
no u are right i didnt go to collage more uni Tongue and i studied advance mathamatics an buisness not english yeah im a poor speller so what sue me kid
jugdish Wrote:no u are right i didnt go to collage more uni Tongue and i studied advance mathamatics an buisness not english yeah im a poor speller so what sue me kid

You should know how to spell. Rolleyes
Well, realistically, I would at least like to be in localization of entertainment from Japan. Getting to interoperate scripts and rewrite them for a U.S. audience would be a satisfyingly job, however my study of Japanese is slow and I really, really suck at it right now.

Unrealistically I would like to just have my writing stand on it?s own, with me being the creator of some great franchise where it make lots of money off of it. It is nearly a pipe dream though.
Nina182B Wrote:I wanted to travel a lot too.. before I met my boyfriend. It would be hard for me to do that without him. I hate it whenever I have to go away for a week because of work. But people are different.. and in your case, I hope it will be what you and your boyfriend want.

I feel that way as well, however traveling is something I really like doing and so does he. There are a few places I really want to visit before dying, like Japan (all of it :p ), Venice and India (I have to see the Taj Mahal with my own two eyes). I just don't want to dwell on it right now, we'll deal with the situation when the time comes. Besides, we plan on traveling quite a lot together.
jugdish Wrote:no u are right i didnt go to collage more uni Tongue and i studied advance mathamatics an buisness not english yeah im a poor speller so what sue me kid

yea, because business isn't all about communication. Rolleyes

and don't fucking call me kid, douchebag.
Hey, Im planning to visit Japan too next year by July. I have 5 Japanese friends who are willing to let me stay in their houses for free. I cant wait! I love to travel too but its just kinda hard to get out of work especially if you are a regular employee already. Then again you cant travel without money. Big Grin

1) I want to have my own business (whatever's profitable and law abiding Big Grin )

2) I want to have a family and just live peacefully and happy.
kakomu Wrote:yea, because business isn't all about communication. Rolleyes

and don't fucking call me kid, douchebag.

does it make u feel big swearing on a forum , just goes to show u really are just a KID

get a life , get laid , just do something u otherwise useless shell of a boy

p.s an no its not all about communication i currently work in a bank helping out a friend im a number cruncher through an through as for my business well i dont need to work there that is wat i pay others to do Smile
me i just sit back an count my money as it rolls in
Andromeda18_ Wrote:There are a few places I really want to visit before dying, like Japan (all of it :p ), Venice and India (I have to see the Taj Mahal with my own two eyes).

Same here, I really like to travel. I'd want to see those and many other places. Big Grin
I've been to a couple of places outside the U.S, they were fun. But really would like to visit Japan one day. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4