Import Anime Forums

Full Version: vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Puppet Master Wrote:Waynes World...

Ha ha, I assume your "..." means ?well here?s one, not like you'll know of it either, though.? Am I right?
hahahahaha

indeed he shall use the power that is Google ...hopefully!!!

plus who can forget i married an axe murderer ...that was hillariuos esp his dad on the Loo
Puppet Master Wrote:Waynes World...

Sorry, Never heard of it.
Waynes World is one of the movies I call "original stoner movies". No real reason I guess.
Also on that list is Bill & ted movies Big Grin
Batz Kage Wrote:Waynes World is one of the movies I call "original stoner movies". No real reason I guess.

Now Bill and Ted I have heard of. Still can't believe that useed to be Mr. Matrix, Keanu

Reeves.
well at least we know he still acts like a piece of cardboard!!!Big Grin
which turned out good for the first matrix because Neo was meant to be "bewildered"
Batz Kage Wrote:Waynes World is one of the movies I call "original stoner movies". No real reason I guess.

indeed thay are my good sir
*tips ones Hat*
WandererX12 Wrote:You mean Space and Splash Mountains with other stuff.
The girlfriend was just there and told me about Alien Invasion(she was pleased), and said Mr. Toad is also being replaced. They just don't make kids like they used too, they all get scared to easy now. Though I hear Epcot has somthing that makes 60% of riders vomit, I'll have to look into that.

Probably that space shuttle launch simulator. Ya, finally a reason to go to epcot other than the fireworks and shopping/eating. Oh, there's also a really gay history type ride. I love history, and that ride (the one in the bubble) bored the hell outta me.

And Waynes world and the bill and ted movies were awesome. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3