Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Endings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm not depressed or anything but I don't really give a shit about what happens to the world or people I don't know.

Oh and I never cry druing films or anime or songs. The only time you should cry is if you are really badly injured or someone you know is dying/dead. Other than that its pretty much pointless.
Ryujin Wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm not depressed or anything but I don't really give a shit about what happens to the world or people I don't know.

Oh and I never cry druing films or anime or songs. The only time you should cry is if you are really badly injured or someone you know is dying/dead. Other than that its pretty much pointless.

Yup...I know when something goes wrong either before it does or right at the moment it does mainly with death. It sucks because not only does it hurt mentally and emotionally but physically for me...Not exactly a long story but it's really hard to explain...
well the problem is that i grew cold for years...lost so many friends etc because of it. just pushd them away i guess. now for the past year or so ive been allowing myself to feel again and its gone haywire and i just cant stop my brain at times and things that shouldnt matter to me effect me too much. ive sopped watching the news a while back coz all it does i remind you what a fucked up world we live in Rolleyes
ive lost my faith in humanity and am trying to linger to what little i still have...cant grow cold again as it will lead me to a path i'd not follow
but my guard is up and lowering it hurts the most...i tend to allow myself to be used but i dont know why i do it now Sad
eek im to Emo for my own good...Depressed state of mind thogh can be refreshing and enlightning to ones weakness and how to conquer them can at times just plain ol' Suck
Behemoth Ass Wink
For me, Haibane Renmei easily had the most satisfying ending I've witnessed of all the anime I've watched start to finish. That show takes you through some kinda emotional hail storm... and the whole time, I just wanted good things for the characters.

An amazing show if you can take the slow pacing, and the heavy character driven storyline.
Pages: 1 2 3