Import Anime Forums

Full Version: If you are blight then read this!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A person with a girl and a guy, um, parts. They usually have a strong inclination to one side or the other though.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hermaphrodite???

Could you be anymore predictable? Use a word over 3 syllables and you're bound to respond with it followed by question marks. Google is only 2 syllables. GOO - GLE !!!!!!!!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hermaphrodite???
Has both sexes but one is not fuctional.
Vicious Wrote:Batz, take a hint . . . the girl doesn't like you. Stop acting like a desperate loser and move on. Read between the lines. Heck, read THE lines. She's made it pretty obvious judging by the examples you're giving.
Let me put it bluntly:
No..simple enough.
Vicious Wrote:Batz, take a hint . . . the girl doesn't like you. Stop acting like a desperate loser and move on. Read between the lines. Heck, read THE lines. She's made it pretty obvious judging by the examples you're giving.

yeah, starting working out, grow some balls, and then ask some girls out.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:yeah, starting working out, grow some balls, and then ask some girls out.
Seeing as how I'd rather be gay than be with any of the girl around here I think not. -_-
See, Vicious doesn't know the whole story. I have tendancey to kinda flip out & every once & a while tell the girl to go blow her brains out; I always feel bad, but she tended to bother me at bad moments; truthfully I'm a complete arse to her; meaning if anything changes it should liekly be my attitude.
Batz Kage Wrote:And for all of which I've listed that I constantly suffer from can be helped by medicine, but that would mean that I would be a different person, & I kinda like being me, plus, who would want to go to a shrink that has to take medication just so he can leave the house without cracking?

I don't agree with you. If you are indeed bi-polar then there's a chemical unbalance in your brain which means the "you" right now isn't really "you". You'll be "you" when your brain's back to normal and that's where medicine can help. Of course you feel that who you are right now is who you really are but that's only normal since only a person who isn't you can fully comprehend this. I remember how unstable I was some years ago, because instability is normal of teenagers (chemical unbalance), and I love feeling at peace right now. It's so good not feeling like you want to die, like the world's falling on top of your head.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I don't agree with you. If you are indeed bi-polar then there's a chemical unbalance in your brain which means the "you" right now isn't really "you". You'll be "you" when your brain's back to normal and that's where medicine can help. Of course you feel that who you are right now is who you really are but that's only normal since only a person who isn't you can fully comprehend this. I remember how unstable I was some years ago, because instability is normal of teenagers (chemical unbalance), and I love feeling at peace right now. It's so good not feeling like you want to die, like the world's falling on top of your head.

Today at lunch I was told that my sis is being taken off anti-depressants becasue they only make her worse & that next my dad was going to have me tested for bi-polar & depression; if I have the problems then they'll put me on meds, but as stated before, aside from breaking down really bad once a year or so, I really like being me a lot; I just now started getting my writing together & have been doing a little dated work; like poe's stuff I guess you could say, & if my mind settings changed that would frick it up.

Which then agian if i'm balanced then my preferances wouldn't change so often. Like with music, it's hard for me to like more than to types of music at once. Bad example I guess; basicly put, almost everything tends to pass me bye as a trend no matter how much I like it. Rigth now I could start playing the old video games I love & listening to the old music I still love too, but it'd just feel wrong; I think that's jsut confusion of some sort, but it deals with balance Tongue
Batz, you should get some meds. Trust me, I know how you don't want them. My great friend is bipolar and quite a few other things and she had a hard time keeping it together anywhere and all the time, it felt. But they got her on some good meds, after finally getting the right combo. Now she's back to her old self again. She didn't change, she just became happy again; it was like her normal self emerged out of everything else. Dude, you just gotta trust me on this one, I felt a hell of a lot better once I got my issues straightened out. As for the writing, that gets easier actually, cause you can think straight. You dont have all that shit messing with you all the time either. So, anyway, get your tests AND TAKE THE MEDS!!!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:what is a hermaphrodite???

good god why havn't you learned any of this yet!!!
onizuka17711 Wrote:Batz, you should get some meds. Trust me, I know how you don't want them. My great friend is bipolar and quite a few other things and she had a hard time keeping it together anywhere and all the time, it felt. But they got her on some good meds, after finally getting the right combo. Now she's back to her old self again. She didn't change, she just became happy again; it was like her normal self emerged out of everything else. Dude, you just gotta trust me on this one, I felt a hell of a lot better once I got my issues straightened out. As for the writing, that gets easier actually, cause you can think straight. You dont have all that shit messing with you all the time either. So, anyway, get your tests AND TAKE THE MEDS!!!
That actually makes meds sound coolies.

I've never been able to focus & rarely finish things I start; having my head clear would help me to do both, which would rock. Especial if it really keeps me in check, cause I eman at school, sometiems will I will be trying to do my work my mind is so fricken jammed up I just get pissed at the slightest question because I can barely fill in the name space. ok that might have been written wrong, but you get the point.

Basicly what I meant about being changed is all my stress problems have driven me darn close to insanity & because of this I have accuired quite the morbid sense of humor & this makes it so much easier to write strange stories. I don't want to lose that because my dream, since I was little, was to write if not for a living then on the side.

I remember I used to be a much more caring person, I guess that's worth having back. Big Grin

Thank for the encouragement.
babyeater0 Wrote:good god why havn't you learned any of this yet!!!

I don't even care if he knows it or not, what pisses me off is that he keeps asking us these stupid questions rather than looking it up on google or whatever.
Vicious Wrote:I don't even care if he knows it or not, what pisses me off is that he keeps asking us these stupid questions rather than looking it up on google or whatever.

What I find funny is that no one even commented on my BS answer which prompted that question. I figured some one would tell him I just made that up. I guess I had to do it since he probably thinks Colin Farell is a hermaphrodite now.
Blight Wrote:What I find funny is that no one even commented on my BS answer which prompted that question. I figured some one would tell him I just made that up. I guess I had to do it since he probably thinks Colin Farell is a hermaphrodite now.
He's not???

:p
Batz Kage Wrote:That actually makes meds sound coolies.

I've never been able to focus & rarely finish things I start; having my head clear would help me to do both, which would rock. Especial if it really keeps me in check, cause I eman at school, sometiems will I will be trying to do my work my mind is so fricken jammed up I just get pissed at the slightest question because I can barely fill in the name space. ok that might have been written wrong, but you get the point.

Basicly what I meant about being changed is all my stress problems have driven me darn close to insanity & because of this I have accuired quite the morbid sense of humor & this makes it so much easier to write strange stories. I don't want to lose that because my dream, since I was little, was to write if not for a living then on the side.

I remember I used to be a much more caring person, I guess that's worth having back. Big Grin

Thank for the encouragement.

Honestly speaking some of the greatest writers were either insane or drug addicts, so you might indeed lose that capacity to write "awkward" stories if you start taking meds. Some people will probably think I shouldn't be telling you this but I think you should know things as they are. I still firmly believe you should take meds if you are bi-polar because if you are then you are in serious danger. Bi-polars often commit suicide, when they're depressed they're extremely depressed. Your depression might not even be "natural", if you kow what I mean, just a result of the disease. The euphoria that comes with it isn't great either, people have no common sense and do the most absurd things. Do get tested for bi-polar and treated by a psychiatrist because it will be for the best. Wouldn't you go to the doctor if you had pneumonia?
Oh, and in case you're not bi-polar (I sincerely hope you're not) get tested for ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) because not being able to focus and never finishing the things you start are symptoms of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6