Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your Room (Anime Crib)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello...........

I was checking out the boards, havent been here in awhile and well maybe cause its boring there arent any great threads that are intresting. so i thought it would be cool to find out more about all of you. if you maybe took pictures of your room or told everyone what is in it. im looking around and i cleaned mine today, but my batteries are charging for my camera ill take a few of it tomorrow but for now i think it would be cool to see and hear what you have in your rooms.

So share the wealth and give us a peak of your Anime Crib. Pics of your collections of anime, games, books, music whatever you have.

Make it Fun.

-LC
Looks like either nobody likes you or nobody cares. Either way i hope you die!
And zagatto that wasn't a personal attack but a statement
OMG its like a mini Vicious

one with less tact and style...
a noobie with claws is born :p
I'm not mini... but i do have claws. In fact i havn't cut my nails in three years!
Oh and lacuna do us all a favor and kill yourself, in fact i will even buy and ship you a razor, just give me your address.
babyeater0 Wrote:Oh and lacuna do us all a favor and kill yourself, in fact i will even buy and ship you a razor, just give me your address.
Fucking lay off! At least this is a slightly constructive thread...compared to "Why I hate Ben Affleck..."
Will post one as soon as the batteries on my camera charge. Schultz needs an updated Anime collection pic any how.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Fucking lay off! At least this is a slightly constructive thread...compared to "Why I hate Ben Affleck..."
Will post one as soon as the batteries on my camera charge. Schultz needs an updated Anime collection pic any how.

Constructive thread my ass, "hey everyone lets post pictures of our rooms, lol" anyways I have posted some pretty good ones so either leave this thread or shut the hell up!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Fucking lay off! At least this is a slightly constructive thread...compared to "Why I hate Ben Affleck..."

Babyeater does seem to enjoy causing problems...
babyeater0 Wrote:Oh and lacuna do us all a favor and kill yourself, in fact i will even buy and ship you a razor, just give me your address.

That has to be one of the dumbest remarks I have seen here...It ranks up with that other boards toliet paper crap..But the main problem is that's a threat and making threats is just sad...Which I advise you stop since it's not a joke...

Anyways I will see what I can do it depends if I can steal my bros digital camera and find his software to upload the pictures...
babyeater0 Wrote:Constructive thread my ass, "hey everyone lets post pictures of our rooms, lol" anyways I have posted some pretty good ones so either leave this thread or shut the hell up!

If that's the case, most threads on an anime forum aren't very productive. In fact, I'd have to say the only forums that are in ANY way construcive would be help and advice forums. If you want to be constructive, get off the computer and go do something else. But, it turns out hypocricy is an innate trait of retardation.

Lacuna, decrease the size of your sig. The band may be alright, but we don't need to see a gigantic picture of it, especially since it's pretty damn bland.
First time reading this thread and it appears that this is why BE (even his name is offensive.. but whatever) was banned.

I don't have a digital camera and am too lazy to take a pic and scan it, but I have gundam figures all over my room. I have the 4" of: (I put them in front of my anime on the shelves that have room for them)

wing gundam zero custom
sandrock
burning gundam (or god gundam)
rose gundam
paladin gundam (YMS-15 GYAN)
heavyarms
deathscythe hell custom
shadow gundam
the japanese versions of: (much better quality)
guncannon
gelgoog
gouf
Zaku II green
Char's Zaku II
and today I bought the Gundam Arch Enemy (couldn't believe I found this at target for $20, goes for like $40 on ebay) Wing Gundam Zero Custom.
Oh I also have a japanese model-kit Gouf gundam that sits on my monitor with the help of sticky-tak.
rav96 Wrote:OMG its like a mini Vicious

Dude, he's nothing like me. He's such a fuckin . . . . ARRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I please flame the kid? Can someone please take the power limiters off here and make it open season on him?
babyeater0 Wrote:Looks like either nobody likes you or nobody cares. Either way i hope you die!
I can't believe I ever said anything even remotely positive about this kid in the 'new guy here' thread and I am taking it all back. Wow, talk about a worn out welcome.
rav96 Wrote:OMG its like a mini Vicious

Hell no! This guy can't even be compared to 1 strand of anyone's toe hair. He gets on anyone and everyone without rhyme or reason.
Pages: 1 2