Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime or Manga?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Blight Wrote:Yeah, I admit to my fare share of ?Well, I could go McDonalds, but I if I save that money?? or ?I could use a new dying session (hair) but I think I?ll wear a hat for awhile? every thing seems to work out in the end though.

Dying session? I'm starting to wonder if you aren't really a silver haired seraph...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Dying session? I'm starting to wonder if you aren't really a silver haired seraph...
Well, not naturally. I mean Sliver is not exactly possible as genetic trait, well until scientist figure out the ?design your child before physical conception? gene-splicing thing(which I wouldn't do). And I don?t have wings like most Angels. Just silver hair; the Seraph part comes a nick name a friend gave me because of my general temperament.
Blight Wrote:Well, not naturally. I mean Sliver is not exactly possible as genetic trait, well until scientist figure out the ?design your child before physical conception? gene-splicing thing(which I wouldn't do). And I don?t have wings like most Angels. Just silver hair; the Seraph part comes a nick name a friend gave me because of my general temperament.

I have to see that! You must look so cool! Can you post a picture?
Yes, but not today. Right now I?m at a relatives house in Oklahoma (my uncle had a bad heart attack Sad ) But I?ll do it first thing when I get back Tuesday. I need to put a picture in my profile anyway.
cool silver hair! oh and i hope your uncle gets better

plus im sooo broke but i always find money for Beer

c'mon priorities people Wink
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle Blight. I hope he's doing better now.
I have the feeling you and Rav96 will get along just fine, you both seem to be hair loving people. Big Grin I'll be waiting for your picture, I'm really eager to see someone with silver hair!
Hair = Ultimate Accessary!!!

even if the persons ugly if they've got a good hair style (and dress sense)... they will have NO Problems Wink
rav96 Wrote:they will have NO Problems Wink

ermmmmm i lie :p
Well,I like manga better then anime mostly, but not always.I love both though. Wink
rav96 Wrote:Hair = Ultimate Accessary!!!

even if the persons ugly if they've got a good hair style (and dress sense)... they will have NO Problems Wink

That's not exactly true but a good hair style really does work miracles. I think keeping it healthy is very important.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's not exactly true but a good hair style really does work miracles. I think keeping it healthy is very important.
Miracles are what I bank on. I get back tomorrow, so I go through my pictures and scan the best one for my profile, but I wanted to drop a quick comment now.

As far as the topic goes I?ve been leaning more and more towards manga as my favorite. I think is has to do with getting the whole scope of what the original artist and writes have to say. Lots of beginnings get chopped off, Yu Yu Hakusho, is a good example of that. Plus all the little side notes the writers put are pretty funny or at least explain points better. I just feel more enveloped in the story when I reed as compared to watching it.
Blight Wrote:I just feel more enveloped in the story when I reed as compared to watching it.

I feel like that not only about manga but about books as well. It's better reading than watching.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's not exactly true but a good hair style really does work miracles. I think keeping it healthy is very important.

why do you think i said ermm i lie :p

and yeah healthy hair is key...
rav96 Wrote:and yeah healthy hair is key...

He, he, he! I'm imagining you in the bathroom reading Vogue while you wait for your hair masque to work! :p Big Grin
Ive only got anime but id like to get some Manga. Im looking for the Legend of the

Dragon Kings manga which was also called Sohryu i believe. Anyone else have any good

suggestions for manga or where to find Dragon Kings manga? Any help would be

appreciated. Until i get my first manga ill have to say anime but id be grateful for any

help. Thx

"Armor of Inferno Flare up Now!!!"
Pages: 1 2 3