Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My roommate just bought Fable for XBOX and man, what a cool game. The battle system is fluid, the controls are good and the story is pretty good as well. It also has a good and evil system, you can do evil deeds or even choose to help bandits insted of stopping them. One of the most useless, but fun, things in the game is that you can buy a house and get married. Heres and example, I was walking around a town and walked into a house to steal stuff. But there was a lady in the house so I couldnt, but then she started to tell me that I was a good looking man. So I started flirting with her. Then the heart above her head kept getting bigger. This mean they are falling in love with you. So I go to the shop and buy some gifts and then a wedding ring. I give her all the gifts then the ring. The heart turns yellow. So I decided to teliport to a town where I saw a house for sale, I go and buy it and then we get married. I got some money and a gift for getting married. I thought it was pretty cool that you could do this because I have never seen it in a game. I would highly suggest this game to any person. GET IT NOW!
but i have a question is it like most of xboxes rpgs because every one i played it takes like a hundred hits just to kill one little guy and u can rome around for days and not know what to do
No, it just depends on you level. You get quests from the guild that you were trained at so you always have something new to do. Also, on the map it has green dots which are usually people that you can talk to for side quests.
is it like that game called morrwind
No, it a 3rd person game and its alot less openended. I personally cant stand morrowind but I love this game.
good I hate morrwind
but is it like morrwing like when u try to hit some one it take you like 30 swings just to hit a guy once or is it like Aruik and it take a person 8-20 hits to kill the smallest litte thing in the game. i just want to know how menny hits does it take to kill one guy.
I takes like maybe 10, but it depends on you sword or if you use you bow and arrow.
its short for an rpg though.dont expect to spend more than 25 to 30 hours to complete every little detail and around 20 going straight through
i was going to get it and sims 2 but sams club wont have it till next week and they always have the games cheaper. so ill get it then i have been waiting for this game for a long time it looks awesome.

-LE
Currently I own a dreamcast and a Game Cube. I am big into the RPG's do you guys think it is worth it to buy a X-Box to get Fable or should I just go the rout to get a PS2 ?
Mantis421 Wrote:Currently I own a dreamcast and a Game Cube. I am big into the RPG's do you guys think it is worth it to buy a X-Box to get Fable or should I just go the rout to get a PS2 ?

Get a PS2, they have many better games. There are not enough games that are good to be worth buying a XBOX. PS2 has alot more and better RPG's. But thats just my opinion.
wait till november for the new ps2. also id buy all of them if i were you so you can play anything, r wait till next year for systems that will play all of the old games on them like GC, PS2 games will be compatible with the new systems. i cant wait.

-LE
After playing it for a bit you start to notice how linear fable is.its just made to look like it isnt.eg the map is a path around the world that twists and turns and branches but at the end of the day is just a straight path with towns along it that are made available as you progress through main missions.the more i think back on what ive played of this game the worse it gets.dont get me wrong its a fun game that i enjoyed but as far as lasting impression it doesnt rate very high in my list.
Dude I just got Falble its frieckin cool but for some reason they call me chicken chaser
Pages: 1 2