Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Desktop Time!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread will be hell on 56k users. What is everyone's desktop? And Winamp skin, for that matter? Here's mine:

[Image: desk.gif]
Here's what's on my desktop. It's a pic I shot at the American Lemans series at Mosport last month. I've made the pic half sized to save download times.
When this isn't up, I've got a few Cowboy Bebop wallpapers I cycle through.
well i have never really been much for themes or anything of that.. for winamp i use the default skin.. and for my desktop i have a very plain desktop but most will probably think it is weird..
[Image: desktop.gif]

and i want to know if anyone can tell me what the picture is of.. here is the real pic
http://schultz.kattare.com/fuct2.gif
lol my theme is "clutted full of desktop shortcuts that never get used"
Make sure Active Desktop is enabled and uncheck the link that says "Show my Desktop Items." Then you wont need to worry about icons.
yea i know... it was a joke... meaning my desktop theme is "clusted links heh"
I have a plain blue wall paper. Real original. However I cycle through win amp skins. Right now I have a Shampoo and Moose one that is pretty sweet. :mrgreen:
I have mixed theme, Final Fantasy Icons, & Ronin Warriors busy & waiting icon thingys for the mouse & my cursor is Cloud's sword. I have one Card Captor icon & I changed my wallpaper from Princess Mononoke to Trigun. Also, my screen saver is Card Captors.
Here's my plain stuff!!!
ALways open always on!!!! :twisted:
What's with Windows XP, folks?
What's with XP?

Well... to start with, it's stable.
It's easy to use.
It's compatable with just about everything.

It almost makes me stop hating Microsoft for being pricks... almost.
98 for me baby.
[Image: desktop1.jpg]
Stick with 98 people.
XP pro is the best OS i've ever used.
Pages: 1 2