Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost in the Shell 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ladysilverice Wrote:I agree with Nina about the Teddy bear comment... Like you know me that well, huh, Vicious? I never said I was tough on the inside too. The tough exterior is protection. At least I'm tough enough to admit that and that I too have weaknesses.

Actually, I was just bored and trying to stir up trouble.
Vicious Wrote:I said 'LE' in that post. LE meaning last exile, not her.
I am a douche bag. Sorry about that LSI...
I think that I will be skipping this one. The first movie, while visually beautiful is the most boring movie I have ever sat through. This one looks like it will be the same.

Also the fact that it would be in English is a big turnoff.
morgorath Wrote:I am a douche bag. Sorry about that LSI...
I knew you didn't mean me, so it's quite alright. I know the army has so many acronyms for stuff and now you have to remember board member names? Heehee... my fiance really messes acronyms up, he can never keep them straight!

Vicious Wrote:Actually, I was just bored and trying to stir up trouble.
Vicious, you know you can't start trouble with me, so why keep trying? :p
ladysilverice Wrote:Vicious, you know you can't start trouble with me, so why keep trying? :p

Because I'm a persistent little bastard. :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Because I'm a persistent little bastard. :eek:
Oh, but I thought I was "no fun" to go after because I don't react. It's hard to make fun of someone who makes fun of themself. Rolleyes
ladysilverice Wrote:I knew you didn't mean me, so it's quite alright. I know the army has so many acronyms for stuff and now you have to remember board member names? Heehee... my fiance really messes acronyms up, he can never keep them straight!

Vicious, you know you can't start trouble with me, so why keep trying? :p
you can say that again. Hey Vicious you want a souviner from Iraq... no wait you don't it is all knock off stuff of old Iraq things. Except Iraq money (Sadam money).

I am looking forwad to the series of GITS that keeps being talked about anyone have any word about it
Pages: 1 2 3