Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost in the Shell 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not I, said the fly.

If the second movie is as crappy as the first, I can safely stay away, no harm done.
Quote:Originally Posted by WandererX12
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgorath
Sometimes people forget to respect their elders.

Funny thing with that, I first saw GitS and didn?t really like it, and that?s still my official stance when asked.

Funny Ryujin seams WandererX12 got the point from what I posted. I liked your comment about the spoon at least you can tell the difference sarcasm and a direct attack. This place has a lot of characters that offer different views about everything. Internet Stranger huh... that's cool I don't know you and you don't know me. Hey I am just saying that, "Just because I stay out of flame wars, doesn't mean I always will."

Vicious - Sorry didn't have time to proof read. They made my team move into a tent today with only 3 days to go we move into a tent. Oh and LSI is effecting your posts not mine. Well maybe mine a little.

Kakomu - So are you going to see it in the theaters is you can?
morgorath Wrote:Vicious - Sorry didn't have time to proof read. They made my team move into a tent today with only 3 days to go we move into a tent. Oh and LSI is effecting your posts not mine. Well maybe mine a little.
Wait... why am I effecting your posts? How did I get dragged into this? Did you mean LE?
morgorath Wrote:Kakomu - So are you going to see it in the theaters is you can?

No, I barely watch anime as it is. I don't have any desire to pay $5-$8 to see what could be a shitty movie, like the first one.
I am not that excited about GITS2. Is it called Innocence? I think I'll wait till it comes out on DVD and rent it from a store.
First time I saw GiTS, I was amazed.. it was the naked lady jumping from the building that did it. That was the best scene. She just fell off and attacked everyone so gracefully. Then the second time I saw it was for a class and that's when I fell asleep... after the naked lady scene. I will definately watch part II. I don't wanna get spoiled by reading reviews so I'll just hope they show what happens to her in the child body.

LSI, I've never noticed you typing like a maniac or anything like that, so I don't know what Vicious and the rest are talking about... but then again, I'll easily skip over typos and whatnots when reading.
Fair enough everyone, I was not trying to start any flame wars or anything, just not a big fan of GiTS thats all.
Nina182B Wrote:LSI, I've never noticed you typing like a maniac or anything like that, so I don't know what Vicious and the rest are talking about... but then again, I'll easily skip over typos and whatnots when reading.

I said 'LE' in that post. LE meaning last exile, not her.
Vicious Wrote:I said 'LE' in that post. LE meaning last exile, not her.
My bad :p Good thing you mentioned that or else LSI might not have noticed and retaliated, and it would have been my fault.
Nina182B Wrote:My bad :p Good thing you mentioned that or else LSI might not have noticed and retaliated, and it would have been my fault.

Retaliated?? That girl couldn't retaliate against a fly. Don't let the tough exterior fool you. :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Don't let the tough exterior fool you. :eek:
Yep, that's why I'm a Vicious fan.. You big teddy bear! :p *does a peace sign on both hands* V's for Vicious!
Is the second movie called Innocence ??? If it does, then I already saw it, it's not as good as the first one. It was too philosophical to my taste and Mokoto is almost a no-show in this one. Graphically it's superb but the storyline, it tends to put me to sleep sometimes with Confius and stuff.
Nina182B Wrote:Yep, that's why I'm a Vicious fan.. You big teddy bear! :p *does a peace sign on both hands* V's for Vicious!

I was talking about LSI. That tough exterior comment doesn't apply to me!!!!! :mad:

I should've known better since you women like to stick together.
morgorath Wrote:Vicious - Sorry didn't have time to proof read. They made my team move into a tent today with only 3 days to go we move into a tent. Oh and LSI is effecting your posts not mine. Well maybe mine a little.

This is what I was referring to. Vicious did mention earlier LE and I think Morgorath is just sick of Iraq and accidentally mixed our names up. No harm done.

Vicious Wrote:Retaliated?? That girl couldn't retaliate against a fly. Don't let the tough exterior fool you. :eek:
I agree with Nina about the Teddy bear comment... Like you know me that well, huh, Vicious? I never said I was tough on the inside too. The tough exterior is protection. At least I'm tough enough to admit that and that I too have weaknesses.
Peter Wrote:It was too philosophical to my taste and Mokoto is almost a no-show in this one.
That sucks she doesn't show up. At least it's philosophical.. I usually like movies like that.
Pages: 1 2 3