Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New here. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me Negative???? Never!!!! Rolleyes
Akane Wrote:yeah i don't know why they were all really nice to me....vicious still has his moments. Don't let him scare you he just likes messing with people..... anyways I just wanted to say hi Wolfgirl and welcome to the threads... the formum has some pretty heated convo's going on about al ot of topics not jsut anime so I think you will enjoy it..... anyways have fun on this forum... and always smile it makes the world a better place. Wink Big Grin
Thank you for the kind words, Akane. Smile And thank you to everyone who were nice and friendly, heheh. ^___^ Looking forward to discussing things on these forums.
Vicious Wrote:Me Negative???? Never!!!! Rolleyes
Not you... That is so not you... I could just gag over it... Anyways I think it is Kakomu that is feeling like he is the hated one have you read his posts in the "Reputation Points" Thread... He believe's everyone is giving him negative remarks. I know for a fact the ladies are giving you good vibe points... why you ask, because you are the IA boards resident bad boy and all women like the bad boys.

Wolfgirl - I am curious how did you get your name...
morgorath Wrote:I know for a fact the ladies are giving you good vibe points... why you ask, because you are the IA boards resident bad boy and all women like the bad boys.

Wolfgirl - I am curious how did you get your name...

Yeah right. Hahahaha. Bad boy on an anime forum. What is that? Like being the manly guy at the gay bar?

Probably because she's really hairy. :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Yeah right. Hahahaha. Bad boy on an anime forum. What is that? Like being the manly guy at the gay bar?

Probably because she's really hairy. :eek:
HA HA HA... That is funny as hell. Well if you are the manly guy at the Gay Bar, I guess that makes me the senstive one... Just call me "Jack" (Will And Grace on NBC)
wolfgirl Wrote:erm....SOME people don't have internet access at home, which OBVIOUSLY means that posting EVERY day and replying to EVERY thread is -kinda- impossible.

but, okay, so being friendly and saying "hi" is a crime here. alright. no problem. *rolls eyes*

it is if you don't actually post anything of any substance or proceed to not come around anymore. Intro threads seem to be a decent idea if it's something we can discuss, otherwise it's a bunch of people post slutting "hi" or "hi?" or "hi!". Yay for 2 dimensional discussion.
Pages: 1 2 3