Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New here. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
kakomu Wrote:she still only has 2 posts.

I noticed that too. I've been trying to stay out of this thread, but I hate intro posts by anybody. The way I see it, you're new!!! I could care less who you are or if you're here or not. I don't know you. If you want to make a post, join in on some existing thread. And then after making your intro post, you disappear??? I'm surprised the second post wasn't a goodbye thread. Rolleyes
hi, i am kinda new around here too so, jus wanted to hi
hmm, i don't think i've ever seen someone introduce themselves on an intro thread. In all the message boards everyone's been to, has anyone ever tried making a sticky thread just for intros? It would probably be pointless since no vetrans would care to look at it, but maybe it could alleviate the problem of many intro threads.
I've been to another board that has an intro thread where people get to introduce themselves and what they're interested in.

As much as I enjoy having new members and additional view points for discussions I can't say that I'm too crazy about this new trend of people joining just to say "Hi, I'm new here." Most of us recognize new people when they join into a thread and do our best to welcome them at that time.

I'm still waiting to see what our newest members have to say to add anything to our community here.
Boy are we being hard on the new people. Oh and Vicious, you turncoat who was one of the main provider of posts in the "LSI welcome thread". The rash of bash the newbies is getting interesting. I am in agreement that if an intro thread is started it should include more than, "Hi I am new here..." It should be at least a paragraph about your self. And wolfgirl pay not attention to these guys right now. Wait until you post a view they don't agree with. Make sure you bring facts or else you will get clobbered.
*jumps up and down with her hand in the air* HEY! I just want to make sure you all remember that I DID NOT START that thread! My best friend did to try and embarass me!
morgorath Wrote:Oh and Vicious, you turncoat who was one of the main provider of posts in the "LSI welcome thread"..

Yeah. What she said. Mrs. Scultz started it. And also, at least LSI didn't make an intro post and then disappear for days. She stayed around and made it easier for me to harass her. Cool
Vicious Wrote:Yeah. What she said. Mrs. Scultz started it. And also, at least LSI didn't make an intro post and then disappear for days. She stayed around and made it easier for me to harass her. Cool

Oh hush, Vicious. You've never been able to harass me. You yourself said it was too difficult! :p
ladysilverice Wrote:Oh hush, Vicious. You've never been able to harass me. You yourself said it was too difficult! :p

My, my. Why do I not find that hard to believe? Haha!

Oh!! Welcome, Wolfgirl and other assorted new people. Please enjoy the forum and enrich everyone with your knowledge or thurst of knowledge for Anime. Wink
Vicious Wrote:Yeah. What she said. Mrs. Scultz started it. And also, at least LSI didn't make an intro post and then disappear for days. She stayed around and made it easier for me to harass her. Cool
Point Vicious enough said...
erm....SOME people don't have internet access at home, which OBVIOUSLY means that posting EVERY day and replying to EVERY thread is -kinda- impossible.

but, okay, so being friendly and saying "hi" is a crime here. alright. no problem. *rolls eyes*
wolfgirl Wrote:erm....SOME people don't have internet access at home, which OBVIOUSLY means that posting EVERY day and replying to EVERY thread is -kinda- impossible.

but, okay, so being friendly and saying "hi" is a crime here. alright. no problem. *rolls eyes*
Heh... don't mind Vicious, his bark is much worse than his bite. Just don't say anything stupid and you'll do ok here! For the most part, everyone here is very friendly! :p
yeah i don't know why they were all really nice to me....vicious still has his moments. Don't let him scare you he just likes messing with people..... anyways I just wanted to say hi Wolfgirl and welcome to the threads... the formum has some pretty heated convo's going on about al ot of topics not jsut anime so I think you will enjoy it..... anyways have fun on this forum... and always smile it makes the world a better place. Wink Big Grin
ladysilverice Wrote:Heh... don't mind Vicious, his bark is much worse than his bite. Just don't say anything stupid and you'll do ok here! For the most part, everyone here is very friendly! :p

What makes you think they were referring to me?

Like I told someone, I'll bite my tongue for now on alot of these noob threads due to the recent flame wars and people registering false identities and stuff. It's funny how they decide to respond to me and ignore everyone else.
Vicious Wrote:What makes you think they were referring to me?

Like I told someone, I'll bite my tongue for now on alot of these noob threads due to the recent flame wars and people registering false identities and stuff. It's funny how they decide to respond to me and ignore everyone else.
But, Vicious, I thought you said that everyone was after you? So of course their post HAD to be about you! Big Grin But you have to admit, you're one of the few people that's posted here that has said anything that COULD border on negativity.
Pages: 1 2 3