Import Anime Forums

Full Version: asian fetish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And that wouldn't work with a non-Asian girl because...?

No need for you to get all jealous because you're not Asian, thus you have no chance being a part of his fantasies. :eek:
I don't want to be part of his fantasies, thank you! Who knows what he'd do to me. :eek:
i have a pretty good idea of what he'd do....... Big Grin
Homeless Joe Wrote:i have a pretty good idea of what he'd do....... Big Grin

Ask and ye shall receive. At least you're a part of homeless joes fantasies now. :p
she has been since she posted that picture of herself Wink lol
Homeless Joe Wrote:she has been since she posted that picture of herself Wink lol

Hahahahaha. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Your fantasies could be so much more accurate if she'd just post that close up shot of her breasts that she promised us. :eek:
That would spoil your fantasies wouldn't it?! You have to use your imagination for something! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That would spoil your fantasies wouldn't it?! You have to use your imagination for something! :p

Trust me. You don't even want to begin to know what guys use their imaginations for. Wink
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:Trust me. You don't even want to begin to know what guys use their imaginations for. Wink

or just how often we use our imaginations in a single day
I'm from hawaii and I've dated many japanese women. And I can honestly say that their attitude in a relationship in a relationship is much better that the american women I've dated. One thing I did notice about japanese women is that they are submisive and if they like you they'll pretty much do anything you say with some exceptions of course.
buffgod Wrote:I'm from hawaii and I've dated many japanese women. And I can honestly say that their attitude in a relationship in a relationship is much better that the american women I've dated. One thing I did notice about japanese women is that they are submisive and if they like you they'll pretty much do anything you say with some exceptions of course.

so you want a doll as a wife? Right.
a doll no, lets just say that japanese women a more dedicated to thier men. American women have given me the impression that they are on the take, always looking for something better, your just there until something better comes along. Maybe it is just the place i'm in. As for the japanese women They have a more innocent quality to them, like all people they still have their quirks; they just strike me as better for the whole reltionship thing. Maybe its because I'm in college or maybe its something else, like immaturity, don't know. I just like japanese women better, not because of the way they are portrayed in animes but because they make fun companions and they sure helped my japanese fluency.
Homeless Joe Wrote:she has been since she posted that picture of herself Wink lol

Holy crap, that's what i was thinking when i first started reading Andromeda's posts Smile Poor young woman, dealing with harassment from internet geeks.
gohan32 Wrote:Poor young woman, dealing with harassment from internet geeks.

All you geeks should stop harassing the poor girl then. :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4