Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How often do you shop online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last time i went there, about 10 years ago an entry level engineer got about 2000 RM a month which is like 500$US so even now with inflation and what not I doubt that figure would be more than 700$US.
Japschin Wrote:I thought they earn more than that in Malaysia? :p
Bah......think that day I was in a foul mood........ended up getting 2 instead of 1. My sis got lucky. Big Grin

If it meant getting expensive gifts like that I wouldn't mind being your sister! Big Grin
Every once and a while I do. Mainly, just for a good price, or something that there aren't stores around me for, like computer hardware. I bought my DVD Burner for $75 at newegg, instead of, like $120+ at bestbuy or elsewhere
I love shopping online. Mostly do it for electronics since it's so much easier to compare prices. At first I was really hesitant to buy clothing online. I have to try it on first and know exactly what I'm getting if I'm gonna buy it online. And I've bought tons of Japanese snacks Smile
yeah i buy more stuff online as well.
its easier and cheaper to find hard to find items. and mostly here for anime and ebay.

-LE
I just about allways shop online, mainly cos its cheaper, but also cos half the time i just cant be bothered to go up town.
I'd have to say it is half and half with me. I can find loads of stuff at the stores I normally go to but if I can't find something I go online for it.
Well when it comes to anime or import movies it is epecially good for me to use the internet. Sites that use paypal are especially favorable for me. Up in the area I live in when you do find anime movies, colectables ect they usually gough you on the price ( Suncoast Video, Spencers, ect. So I have to wait a week to a week and a half for what I order I save in the long run always
Pages: 1 2