Import Anime Forums

Full Version: home pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed the fire fox thing that some ppl have had in the sigs for a while, and went to set my homepage. its allways been google. so i wondered wht everyone elses was.
I use google news, and I used to use a blank page.
ive never really used google news, i just search for articlesd instead
Mine at work opens to the Barksdale's website.
hehe my home page is a link down at my sig...

no not the dreamstreet quote, click "aniop.net"
I had it set at the notre dame website when I was at school there. But now it's at yahoo... checking my mail is the first thing I do now.
One computer has google, one has msn, 2 have yahoos, 1 laptop has alta vista....think the other laptop's netscape.
Wow Japschin, why do you have so many computers? Or do you have roommates?
heh....i have 2 computers and a laptop myself. Yup, have roommates too. They have 2 computers and a laptop too. Actually, I think they are going to have another 2 new ones next week as they found a fantastic deal with Dell.
I wonder what are they going to do with those 2 old ones. The computer room is already packed. :eek: Big Grin
mine is set and always has been set to my email !
only once was it for like a month set on my fav rec company http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com

Big Grin

-LE
Mine is yahoo. I like google too but I for some reason like to use yahoo more.
I have mine set to http://www.hotmail.com.
My main computer is set to start up at For Better Or For Worse daily strip fix. I love following the lives of the Pattersons every day.

On both of my laptops, the home page is set to Google but both of those computers see a lot less internet activity than this one does.
I go with mail.yahoo.com since i check my email often enough for it to be worthwhile. Plus, google is always with me since i either use firefox's google searchbar or the google taskbar for IE.
Pages: 1 2