Import Anime Forums

Full Version: home pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since about 3 months after it was up, my browsers have been loading Import-Anime as my home page Big Grin
google on firefox and some chinese bt site on explorer, I rarely use explorer but I needed to use a proxy server to access the bt site so I just use explorer for that.
im using firefox aswell now, seen as my IE allways close its self.
fahad17 Wrote:im using firefox aswell now, seen as my IE allways close its self.

I'm getting really pissed off at IE too. Same thing - it keeps closing on me. I will be getting mozilla soon.
DO u get that message saying something has gone wrong and then it just closes.
Yep, something like Explorer.exe is causing problems. And all the IE windows close. I looked it up online and there's patches I can get to stop it or something.. but I'm too lazy. I am actually still using IE right now.. I'm just not typing in the address bar and hitting my favorites instead, since I realized it's the address bar that was triggering it.
I use netscape.com

They update their headlines a lot so I get my news from there quite a bit. Most of the smaller headlines are stupid celebrity things though.
I usually use MSN but use yahoo also. They both work well for me, I use the one for college and the other for person
BTW I have the same problem with IE closing. Usually happens when I open several windows but sometimes I only have one open. Had that problem dang near ever time I did something for a while there. Only had that problem one time ever since i've been using firefox.
Its not happened to me with FF so far, but now ive broke the screen on my laptop so im using my desktop s monitor, and everythings runnig slower for some reason.
mozilla and firefox are also better with popups than ie. firefox can have problems viewing some sites and such. i like the ability to customise my browser.
one thing that i noticed with FF, was that when i get notifications(of the IA foram) through my hotmail account. If i click the link with IE it will not let me view the page and i have to sign in to the forams again and again. BUt with FF it just works.
Pages: 1 2