Import Anime Forums

Full Version: News from FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a warning about Lodoss TV. I have the R1s that came in 4 disks and the transfer looked like ass. So a rip of it on 3 disk is questionable. Not a very good show anyhow...the best thing was the opening. The animation, was like night and day. I fuckin' kid you not.
I thought the TV series was true to the novels, and the animation wasn't as pretty as the OAV but pretty decent for a TV series.
evilomar Wrote:I thought the TV series was true to the novel, and the animation wan't as pretty as the OAV but pretty decent for a TV series.

The art was just pretty crummy IMO. Berserk had god awful animation too but at least the art was consistent. In Lodoss TV, you could tell where a different group of artists did the work as the quality varied quite drastically.
bumperboy Wrote:where did you read about that? I can't find any info about those releases. only that MAC is producing them.... :confused:

im in contact with fx, they just told me
I think I remember someone mentioning you sell anime too animeshop. What is your store site?
don't have one, i sell mainly outside the net *SHOCK* lol, and ebay.
You also forgot to put Witch Hunter Robin. they say it will be in with in a few days. finally i can put my AC horrible video quality and bad dubs in the trash.
vonhufflepuff Wrote:You also forgot to put Witch Hunter Robin. they say it will be in with in a few days. finally i can put my AC horrible video quality and bad dubs in the trash.

Great ! What about Heat Guy J or Big O ? the R1s are out Rolleyes
That's excellent, I'm really curious about Witch Hunter Robin. There are a lot of R1s out that haven't been released in HK. saiyuki part 2 should be released soon. Maison Ikkoku Part 2 also. and so on. animeshop do you know anything more about the next FX releases?
WHR was on getterdome this morning and i ordered it. that was why i knew about it. they updated it saying they will have it within 10 days. other than that i dont know anything more than anyone else Smile
The Swan Wrote:Great ! What about Heat Guy J or Big O ? the R1s are out Rolleyes

Big O - 3 Disc Set (FX) is coming out the same time as Witch Hunter Robin (or at least should be).
Witch Hunter Robin was a big disappointment, if anything. The artwork lacked consistency throughout the series, and the story consisted of about 14 'monster-of-the-week' episodes before actually getting into the main plot. I don't know why people in North America like it so much.
I'm not from North America and I like it very much.
Terrex Wrote:Big O - 3 Disc Set (FX) is coming out the same time as Witch Hunter Robin (or at least should be).

Smile

Great...let's hope Heat Guy also is released Big Grin
bumperboy Wrote:animeshop do you know anything more about the next FX releases?

nope you've pretty much named everything, if you wish - I'll post about new stuff as soon as I find out about it.
Pages: 1 2 3