Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Episodes #2 .Hack // Sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well so far my once a week thread best episodes caused some rather good conversation concerning Cowboy Bebop.
Week two has come and looking around I thought I would pick a series that really isn't stand alone episodes but o linear story to make this weeks alittle harder. .Hack // Sign for me is one of the more original series's have have seen and purchased. My favorite episode of it is alittle latter in the series there is an episode where Mimiru is telling Bear about the 3 girls who traded off to level up the one powerful player in the world, and how they had helped her mature in the world. I can't really explain why but this episode sticks in my mind more then any other episode from the series. You turn now to tell your choice
I don't see this thread doing nearly as well for 2 main reasons.

1. The series isn't as popular as Bebop.
2. The episodes aren't titled or stand alone like they are in Bebop.

But good luck to you anyways.
The episodes of .Hack were all named. And Dont worry their is going to be all types of anime series I use for this series of threads I will do. I might do one of your fav's sooner or later
Yeah, if you made a thread asking which episode of Excel Saga people liked, then maybe it would work better, since each episode stands on its own for the most part.

But to answer your question, I liked the episode where Tsukasa had to take care of some girl's puchiguso (sp?), which ended up dying. Kinda sad, very touching episode.
wern't them things called Grunties?
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
The episodes of .Hack were all named. And Dont worry their is going to be all types of anime series I use for this series of threads I will do. I might do one of your fav's sooner or later

I should have worded that better. Let's put it this way, while everyone might remember Ballad of Fallen Angels, noone is going to remember what episode #5 of .hack is named.

Also, you already did my favorite series. But that's besides the point. Even if you did another series I liked, I could not tell the difference between the episodes.
i hate the way in .hack they have episodes 27 and 28 as extras and they are just recap episodes that pissed me off !

i relaly dont have a favorite episode . and i aggree with vicious on something this series wasent as popular as CB.

and you are posting way too much !
-LE
Episode 28 wasn't a recap episode, it was a concluding episode that featured the characters of both .hack//sign and the .hack games. I really enjoyed that episode. Episode 27 was a recap episode, though.
well i got pissed i didnt even watch the last one !
i thought it was just more recap which i hate to watch what i already saw. like in his and her circomstances they had recaps like every 5 eps and like the last 2 were and it felt like it never ended !

i want to see that come back and continue on.

-LE
If you do a thread on excel saga i'd think it would turn into a flame war between those who love stupid humor and those that hate stupid humor. Basically if you like completely retarded movies like Scary Movie you will probably love excel saga.

Anyways, my favorite episode is the last episode. You get to find out a lot about the characters in real life.
Hmmm Well I didn't know my little weekly special would be a getting responses from like to hate so extreme no big deal I guess. Seems I even got a personal shot somone had to take at me for no good reason but Oh well
And what personal shot may that be? There have been no personal shots at anyone in this thread.
This is a anime thread, I won't turn it into a flame thread myself
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
And what personal shot may that be? There have been no personal shots at anyone in this thread.

As far as I can tell I think he was referring to this:

Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
and you are posting way too much !

and I never saw .Hack, but I am sure it is great. Now, my fave Excel Saga episode... ha ha ha just kidding...:p
I found .hack to be a really mixed bag. Some of the episodes were good, while others were terrible.
Pages: 1 2 3