Import Anime Forums

Full Version: We are so deprived in the US!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
I thought you didn't hand out compliments Vicious! You're full of surprises, aren't you? Wink

I don't. Hush!!! I have a reputation to maintain you know. Cool
-- You lost that loving Feeling
-- Whoh that Loving Feeling
-- You lost that loving feeling
-- Now it gone, gone, gone
-- Whoh it gone

Opps thats it fit the atmospher we have J/K
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
-- You lost that loving Feeling
-- Whoh that Loving Feeling
-- You lost that loving feeling
-- Now it gone, gone, gone
-- Whoh it gone

Great... just great... now I'm having Top Gun flash backs... freakin' thanks:mad:
lol at least I know someone knew what song that was
yeah they need something like this here like naked news in canada i think it is ! lucky bastards !

-LE
Naked News you know you can get it live stream on the internet right now. Not for free though
yeah i know i have been to the site !
i jsut dont have the money right now . also it is very expensive !

it should be free.

-LE
They have a version of it on in Russia that is on a regular network broadcast
lucky bastards.
i wish satalite got other countries networks. that would kick ass.
there probaly is something but it i bet costs alot !

-LE
I am sure it sounds like the lack of being able to Speak Russian would really not matter to much
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
lol at least I know someone knew what song that was

I know what movie made that song famous too. They just showed it on TV again the other day, and of course, I sat there and watched it again for like the 10th time.
I haven't seen it in years but I rode the ride inspired by the movie just last week... not a bad roller coaster... better than the movie at least.
I really accually still enjoy the Movie Top Gun when I see it on DVD, but I always turn it when it is on regular TV. It give me a meminder of when I was in the US Navy also, I got to work around some of them planes
I've wanted to be a pilot ever since I watched Top Gun for the first time. Problem is I never was very good at taking orders so a life in the military would drive me crazy. At least I'll always have the movie to watch as a consolation.
Nothing compares to seeing one of them big birds taking off close up, you get that little chill where the hair on the back of your neck stands up every time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5