Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tattoos! Who's got 'em?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I just love Jaded God's tattoo! Then again, I'm a big fan of H.I.M. so that might be the reason.
Your tattoos look great Akane. The one on your shoulder blade is very beautiful.
thank you for saying my tatt on my shoulder blade is pretty my best friend atthe time actually picked it out when I went to the tatt shop...... and then she vowed she was nevr evr getting a tattoo.... becuz I did the grimace face like once........ whatever.... she should get one but I don't talk t her very often anymore soooo it is alright........ anyways ttfnWink
Mantis my friend at work has an egytian symbol on his left arm. its i think an eye or something its cool . it covers a scar on his arm .
im planning on getting a Sun/moon on my back below my neck. i drew this sun moon combo and i think ill get that done instead of picking out something off the wall.

-Lacuna Coil-
I haven't posted in this thread until now because I don't have any tatoos or piercings anywhere.
Me either but i need to get my post count up to compete with mantis.

lol

I want to get one just dont know what .
How did all of you think of getting one and of what and where ?

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Me either but i need to get my post count up to compete with mantis.

lol

I want to get one just dont know what .
How did all of you think of getting one and of what and where ?

-LE
Well... mine was an easy decision. I had just earned my sabers in cavalry and so I decided to have them done permanently. All the guys had theirs done over their hearts, but as a girl I didn't want mine there, so I got mine in the typical girl spot, on my lower back. :p
Pages: 1 2 3