Import Anime Forums

Full Version: You know you're ghetto when . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
. . . when the AC in your car is broken and rather than fixing it, you drive real fast, roll down all the windows, stick your arm out, and hope the air goes up your sleve and helps you cool off.

. . . when you only clean the house when you know 'guests' are coming over.

. . . when you run out of Q-tips, you take a napkin, fold it up, stick it in your ear and hope that it works just as well.

. . . when instead of having books and magazines on your coffee table like most people, you have dozens of take out menus sitting there.

. . . when (and this one just happened to me) you accidentally pour out the conditioner first and rather than wasting it, you decide to pour the shampoo at the same time and mix the two hoping it works just as well.

Feel free to share any of your own personal experinces.
When you save the katcup and BBQ packets from fast food places to use later on.

When you borrow Movies, Video Games ect and tell people when they come over that they are yours

When you are always borrowing a dollar or more from people every time you see them

Thats my idea's to add
Damn some of this shit hits close to home, I'm originally from a third world country and that is as ghetto as they come. Mom use to make Ghetto spaghetti, instead of using meatballs she used hot-dogs. Thats stuff was the shiznit!!!
haha i do a lot of these things.............
because it costs to much to fix your heater core, you drive your bothers car during the winter so you don't freeze.
you know you're ghetto when you drive with the heater on in the summer time to prevent the engine from overheating...

You know you're ghetto when buying name brand instead of generic food is something special...
You know you're ghetto when you leave stuff ouside in the snow to chill because the freezer's broken.
leave stuff in the snow Hmmmmmmm. I do that before the superbowl because of lack of room in the fridge during Superbowl parties. + I think my childhood memories have been ruined now because of this thread lol

Ghetto in WA I remember was people who got the little Jack in The Box fast food resturant foam ball with the hat and were proud to have it on their car antanna. you just could not picture or see a nice car with one of them

Ghetto in WA I remember was people who got the little Jack in The Box fast food resturant foam ball with the hat and were proud to have it on their car antanna. you just could not picture or see a nice car with one of them
Sure you can, if one of those people manages to dig up an oil well in their backyard. Then you'll be seeing Benzes and BMWs with those balls. The horror!! :eek:
you know your ghetto when you put spinners on your POS car
Better yet when you see a bumping car radio or car alarm on a POS car. I have seen a late 80s Ford Fiesta at my college with a Viper car alarm

you know your ghetto when you use vasaline to replace cooking oil.

you know your ghetto when you paint the rusted hood on your car black so you can fake a carbon fiber hood.

i'll try and come up with better ones next time.
Pages: 1 2 3