Import Anime Forums

Full Version: You know you're ghetto when . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some of those were lame and don't exactly count as being very 'ghetto' IMO. Like driving your brothers car when the heater in yours is broken. That means you got multiple cars.

Here's another one. I never did this one, but a friend of mine did.

. . . when you're at a restaurant, you get the buffet, and during the course of the meal you find a small cockroach on the ground. You save the cockroach and then after you're full, you stick him on your final plate and then complain that there was a roach in your food so you don't have to pay for the meal.

You know what sucks? I bought some frozen eggrolls, but ran out of ducksauce packets. So I can't eat them until I jack some more from the Chinese restaurant near my house. No way am I gonna go buy a bottle of Duck Sauce.
You know you are Ghetto when you name your children after cars you don't own...

Get back here Lexus... Mercadis... get in the house
Vic your first post is 75% ME!!!
You know your ghetto when the cap to hold your batteries on your remote breaks, and you use electrical tape to hold the batteries.
Quote:Originally posted by meoryo
You know your ghetto when the cap to hold your batteries on your remote breaks, and you use electrical tape to hold the batteries.

I can one up that.

. . . when your batteries die on you, and you stick them in a boiling pot to get a little more life out of them.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I can one up that. . . . when your batteries die on you, and you stick them in a boiling pot to get a little more life out of them.

I got to add to that...

when your batteries die on you, and you stick them in the frezzer and pull them out a few weeks later thinking they froze back to life.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I got to add to that...

when your batteries die on you, and you stick them in the frezzer and pull them out a few weeks later thinking they froze back to life.

But mine actually works. Big Grin
Or when the batteries die in your GBA so you switch to your GBA SP !!!!:p Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I got to add to that...

Even higher...

when your batteries run out on an airplane playing GBA and you rub them between your hands til they get hot, so they start working...and they DO work.
Its always sad when you know you have done alot of the stuff we have listed here at some time in the past
That 4 wheeler in the pic is messed up
You know you are Ghetto when your friends are comparing you to Kenny from South Park
Holy Crap That's TERRIBLE!
you know you are Getto When you think immitation crab meat is better then the real thing

you know your Getto when you buy immitation plastic aluminum hub caps for your rusted out car to make it look stylish

you know you are Ghetto when you buy a Viper car alarm to protect you POS car that has a tape deck in it

You know you are Ghetto when you buy 40's drink half of it that night leave it open on your headboard and drink the rest the next morning

You know you are Ghetto when you go to bars and clubs where you just need to put a pork chop on a fishing hook and cast it in to get a date
Pages: 1 2 3