Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shadowrun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wish I knew people willing to sit down with paper and pencil and play some good ol fashioned D&D. I was always a Wizard.
I usually always played as a Decker or a shamen when I player shadowrun
Yeah I like dthe Decker a lot too. The Shaman I just sucked with.

The Samurai was best at the beginning

The Decker was best during the Middle

ANd the Shaman was the best for near the end.

Easy
Medium
and HARD!!!

EDIT

The Shaman was great though cause he could blast the crap out of people with the Fire spells. I liked the Blue Elf Decker you could Hire and The Orc with the Shotgun. That Orc/Troll guy was awesome!
Its funny its been at least 6-7 years since I played the dice and paper verson of Shadowrun but I still remember the class and race system pretty good. The last time I played, I played as a Mr Johnson was alittle different but still fun
What was being a Johnson like? The paper version sounds like a TON of fun if you can also be a Johnson!

EDIT

Or is that like being the "Dungeon MAster"???
You are almost a non playable character, but you have so much power to just mess with people, make it harder for them to get contacts, items they need. Plus make them have to work so much harder to get a payoff from a job. You play devils advocat also making two different players fued
HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! I couldn't do that though I like to play not "tell the story" or what have you.

Did you hack computers and have Black Ice and all that jazz???
Having that sort of god like effect over the other players was sometimes fun but rather evil at times. My decker was kick ass when I had used it last. I was always picking up the newest decker books as soon as I could get them to keep up on the newest changes
WOW! I wish I knew about that stuff when I was younger. I would be the Uberest-Shadowrun-Nerd you ever saw!
Thats why I stated playing as the non playable character Mr Johnsons, coorperate lackies, tribal leaders. My regular characters were to beefed up I had to keep it interesting for myself
Dark Osama I thouht you would get a kick out of this I the ??? I posted to start this thread I E-Mailed to the company the has the rights to Shadowrun it is now 10 days and counting and they still have not awnsered my E-Mail
Yeppers! That is funny. What a bunch of jerks. I E-Mailed I don't know how many companies involved with Tekkaman Blade about how to find it and never got a response out of ANY of them. Bandai, UPN,...and about 3 others maybe. That was at least 4 years ago.
I don't really think the company that inherited the Shadowrun game really cares about it other then the hero clicks stuff or how much are you buying
Yeah. Those Hero Clicks are sweet though. I couldn't believe how huge they are. I was drooling over that Orc Troll thing... I forget what they are...is it orc in SR or Trolls? I always confuse it.
their are orcs and trolls they are two different characher class's
Pages: 1 2 3